Chapter twenty-Five(Amera)

"You are telling me the next hot sexy boss is carrying you out on a date?"

"Tell me what I have to do, to get two hot sexy bosses to take me out as well,is there are list?"

"Rihanna you are to much."

"No I serious I want to be you right now,could I run away from my husband and come take your place?"

"Rihanna it's not funny."

"I think the only reason he ask me out was to make Layla jealous."

"What am I missing?"

"I think he is inlove  with Layla."

"As in your ex lover wife Layla?"

"Do you know any other Layla?"

"You are telling me, are going  on a date, with one of your two bosses ,who also happen to be inlove with you other boss slash ex lover wife."

"It's sounds pretty bad when you say it like that."

"That's some real drama soap opera shit there."

"Yes I know don't remind me."

"Do you even like this guy?"

"Not in that way,he's nice but I don't have any feeling for him or even  think about him romantically."

"So why did you agree to go on a date."

"I was angry and jealous with Drew at the time I didn't think."

"You just react?"

"Yes"

"Oh baby I'm so sorry you in this situation."

"But look at  the bright side, at least you are going on a date with a sexy  and hot man."

"That's all you got from this?"

"I got lots of information from this but I want you go on you date first and after give me a call because I got a feeling lot of things going to happen after this, so call me."

"Like what?"

"Go on you date."

"Rihanna...."

"Never mind, how is Sameera doing?"

"She Moody, I thought I had atleast two more years before she started the moody teenager stage, but no it's here already.'

" Her dad is not helping things either, it's has been months and she is still band from hanging with the guys."

"Well he is your best friend probably he might listen to you,because every time I talk to him,it becomes a big argument with us."

"I will talk to him."

"How is the guys taking it?"

"Steve is still coming to the house and seeing her,but Megan forbade   Andrew so he hasn't come,but he calls her using Stevie phone."

"Oh"

"Yaa"

"I will talk to him because, Sameera never gets in trouble she's a good kid she only hang with the guys because she's comfortable with them."

"That's what I have been telling him,it's hard for her to make friends, and they have been with her since she was little, it only natural for her to be acting out when the only people she limes with is band from liming with her "