Chapter Twenty(Drew)

I'm are son of a bitch,why! Because I can't decide what I really want, one minute I'm ready to leave my wife and family for Amera,the other minute I'm thinking about ending things with Amera,because I don't want to lose my family, they are to important to me.

How are a man to choose between the woman he keeps falling inlove with more and more everyday,or the family he has spent the last twenty years building,it  sounds simple but unless you in my shoes you won't know what I am going through.

It's killing me more and more everyday, lying to my wife and also lying to Amera,because after that night I spent at the house,things with Layla and I have been different, she started being more hands on in our sex lives, she has been spicing thing up in the bedroom and I have been having sex with her,not because I can't turn down my wife but because I want to make sure that I'm not making the wrong decision if I decided to leave her if we do all this and I can walk away from Amera then it's wasn't love but just an infatuation.

I had decided to end things with Amera, because my marriage is good,and I love Layla so I was thinking about ending things with her because of the guilt, and because I still love Layla so much.

But at Masons birthday party,when I saw her and Jason so close, I saw red,I want to rip his hands out for touching her,and rip his eyes out for looking at her,she belongs to me,I feel that possessive of her,never in my life I felt that way,I never mine when Layla stays the night there,but all I wanted to do that night was take her away from there as far away from him as possible,what kind of madness is this feeling overtaking me when it comes to her.

That's why I asked her to go with me on this trip,it's going to be for two night, but we will get some time to be together,and if at the end of our trip the guilt of being with her is still there,I know I  will have to let her go because my family means more to me.

Heading up the elevator to our room,as we reach I open the door with the key card and enter, it's a suite, with a dinning area bath guestroom and then there is the master bedroom with it's own bath.

"I will take the guest room."Amera says.

" No we are staying in the same room baby." saying as I turn taking her in my arms.

"I don't think that is a good idea." She says looks up at me.

"Drew the last time we spent the night together, you didn't talk to me a couple of days." It's true the night we spent together I felt bad guilty that when Layla enunciated sex the next day ,I had sex with her then I felt guilty for having sex with Layla that I couldn't face Amera.

"Amera this weekend is for us,and we are sleeping in the same room baby." Taking her lips in a kiss,as she pulls away from me she says "ok"

"I got a meeting from seven to nine tonight,after that I'm all yours,and I got something special plan for the night.

After we settled in, Amera said she was going to take a sleep,since the night at the party, Amera has this sadness in her the same sadness she had when she had now arrived, I feel like she is slipping away from me and there's nothing I can do,I feel like I have to fight for either my family or Amera, because it feels like I'm losing both,and I need to choose which one I'm going to fight for .

" Where are we going?"Amera asked as we head to our date.

"You will see." When I came back from my meeting she were free and waiting, I told her nothing fancy just casual, so she dressed with a jeans and sweater, anything she puts on looks good on her.

"As we arrived at the food outlet she screams " O my god Drew."

"I thought O my god Drew is for when I'm making you come." I say to her as I smirked.

Never Expected YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara