Chapter Thirty Six (Drew)

Outside of her room,is a waiting area,where everyone is gather, stepping out into the waiting room,  her family,comes to me.

"Hi,I'm Timmy this is her mom,Sunita,my wife Rihanna,our daughter, Sameera...." While Timmy is introducing everyone, a man just pass us walking into her room.

"And that's my brother in law,Richard,don't mind him." He just walk into my woman, room without a word but don't mind him?

'How is she?"

"She's doing ok,but she has lots of bruise in her body so don't get to upset when you see her."

"Thank you son,for taking care of her until we arrived."

"Mrs.s.."

"You can call me Sunita."

"How about I call you,mom?"

"Everyone already does you can call me mom as well."

"Mom your daughter means the world to me I will always takecare of her."

"Thank you." She says coming and hugging me.

"Mom lets go see our girl." Timmy guide her into the room with his wife next to him.

"Mom can I stay here?"

"Yes baby,I will be back." Sameera,nod her head with her parents walking into the room,she stand there  a minute, before tip toe to see through the glass into her room,when she turned and starts running into Liam.

When did he get hear,I know he step out to take a call,with her sobbing he leads her to the chair next to me,kneeling down eyes level to her.

"Hi pretty girl,don't cry." Wiping her tears with his fingers, she start sobbing harder.

'Hi your aunt is going to be ok,she is just sleeping, she will be ok once she wakes up."

"It's... My....fault....I told.....dada where....she....was...he....could have kill...her,it's.. My fault."

"No pretty girl,listen to me it's no ones fault, he would have gotten the information somewhere else, it's wasn't you fault,ok," We know he gotten the information from her,because when it happen she told them her dada kept on calling and telling how much her loved Amera and was missing her,she is a child she believes what was being said to her,but no one blames her.

"Come on these eyes are to pretty for tears to fall from it ok." He wipes her tears,then sits next to her,hugging her,when she calms down he released her but stays next to her.

The door open,and Rihanna with her brother walk out,Richard walk to the wall and brace himself.

"You ok."

"Yaa I hate hospitals."

"And it doesn't help she look like Meera,D."

"How could he do something so murderous, to someone he claims he love,I will never hurt Leah or Meera,even the thought guts me."

"I know he is a devil." Hearing their conversation,I still don't understand why this guy is hear,his phone starts ringing and with the most tender voice he answers.

"Hello."

"Real bad she has bruise over her body and her face is the worst,meer god I hate hospitals."

"Yaa"

"Timmy and her mom,Rihanna is here,"

"How you feeling?"