3-Medea POV

"Uuugghh".

I woke up on the shore and covered my eyes.

"I'm alive".

I stood up and saw my enemy on my side.

"Should I just let him die?"

But I let him live remembering his fighting skills.

'I can make good use of him and his fighting skill'.

I walk and dragging him, he's so heavy but lucky a found a cave. I put him down lightly and patted him if he has a weapon that could kill me once he woke up. I undress him to be extra sure, and there's a knife inside his jacket on his pocket.

"...."

I looked at him and just let him sleep and went to find some herbs remembering that I kick him in the stomach.

"You were holding the pain while fighting it must be harsh".

Slap.

I slap myself.

'Don't have pity on your enemy, but I can use him for my needs'.

When I come back, he was looking for his knife and I had to punch him on face since I have to heal him.

When I raised his turtle neck, his shoulder was building but there's no arrow. The arrow must have been detach when we hit the river. When I was done putting herbs on his shoulder I went down to his stomach.

"I made a big blow, this should really hurt a normal person".

There was a large bruise on his stomach but yet again, Agriche family is not like any families they were born psychopaths. When I added some more herbs he started to tremble and cold sweat coming down his face.

'Is he OK?'.

I touched his check and his smiled slightly and and his face brighten up.

'What is he dreaming of?'.

I was very curious of what he's dreaming that I accidentally added some pressure on his wounds.

"F**K OUCH".

He woke up and screamed that it hurt my ears.

'Oh shit I have to pretend that I was not the reason why he woke up feeling pain'.

"I know that you were in pain, and yet you still denied".

Even after what I said, he just kept his mouth shut.

***
"Don't call me Agriche, I don't deserve to be called that".

Those words kept on popping up on Medea's head while hunting for food.

'Is he also like me? I only read on reports that the Agriche children were trained harshly since it's already tradition'.

"If Dion ever make a little mistake, will his father abandon him?"

I can't seem to shake what Dion was saying but I can't be sure yet. Once I go home or can get a connection to Heli, I can investigate the family.

"Dion".

Medea smiled.

"I guess I have to keep calling him his name".

While walking she kept on repeating his name and she got a thought.

'He does not know my name does he?'.

But I soon stop thinking about him when I saw a tree full of apples that I can reach. I reached for it and got back to the cave after getting four apples.

'I have to get back so I collect more'.

And when she got back, Dion was sleeping. She put the apple near him and took his jacket.

'I can use this to as a basket'.

After she pick up a lot of apples she got back and saw Dion eating. He started at her and did not saw anything, after he finished eating he toss the apple core away and wiped his mouth.

It was a very awkward silent. Medea just sat down and eat some apples, after she finished five apples Dion finally speak.

"You should get some sleep, trust me I won't kill at night".

What Dion meant was that he'll be guarding her at night and will not take that chance to kill her, but still Medea did not believe. He click his tongue and spoke.

"If you die then no one can get some foods while I'm still healing, so I'll take a look out since I have done this a lot".

Medea is still being wary of him and Dion has is at his limit.

"You can hug the knife while sleeping, I won't use that so you can sleep with the knife".

He said and walked near the entrance of the cave to get to see outside and sat down facing Medea.

"Sleep, you need it".

Medea just let out a faint laugh.

"Says to the person who looks like he has not slept for years".

Of course, she mumbled it to herself and lay down her back facing to Dion.

'Should I tell him? That when I was getting apples, I saw the river that looks like the path to where we both fell'.

Medea thought, the reason why she only took apples even thought there is a river filled with fishes, it would be obvious that there is a river nearby and it would be bothersome for her to bring the injured Dion.

After thinking about it, she shake of that thought and tried to sleep.