Chapter 28

The first day Medea introduce everyone to Dion everyone became uneasy with his apperance. To them Dion isn't a normal perskn but instead he feels like Medea as a boy, his presence makes them shiver and his sharp eyes feels like a preditors eyes.

The first week noone wants to talk to him since the workers are afraid of him and with him being a knight they are even more scared. Who knows when he'll raise his sword at them.

---7 weeks later---
"S...sir..Di..Dion".

A trembling maid said.

"Sorry to enterupt your training but, the lady has called for you".

"Medea?".

'How can he carelessly call the lady's name but I can't tell him that he might stabe me'.

"Yes, she called her at her office".

"Ok I'll go now".

Dion wipe his sweat and place the sword onto his waist.

"Lead the way".

"Ha...ah...yes".

When they arrive the poor maid tremble in fear because of both Dion and Medea's aura and their sharp eyes.

The maid is sweating so much even after closing the door.

'Those eyes were looking at me like I did something wrong, and I thought Lady Medea is already too much'.

She thought.

"Why did you call me?".

Dion asked.

"Heli will be here and he wants to duel with you".

"Ha..".

Dion left out a lazy laugh.

"He wants to see how strong I am?".

"And also, if I have to take you as my personal knight you have to defeat Heli since the workers think of Heli as strong and if you defeat him then I'll declare you as my knight".

"Did you know that the workers here tremble when they are near me?".

Dion asked.

"Yes, it is yohr first time?".

Medea asked back.

"No but in the past the workers don't treamble when they see me, I thought they would do the same since maybe they are afriad of you".

"They are but it's in the past".

It was a very long conversation and they both heard a knock.

"My lady, lord Helio is here waiting for you at the drawing room".

"Ok, we'll go down".

----
"Heli".

Medea said, Helio stood up with a smile.

"It's nice to see you Medea, while I was on my way rumors of you have spread like wild fire like news about how you really are a witch and come back to life".

Medea giggle.

"How funny".

"Ah".

Helio notice Dion at the doorway.

"Before the duel, I would like to speak with Dion first so can we have a private conversation?".

"Ah, yes".

Medea sais and walk away, when she's near Dion she smiled at him and mouthed him good luck.

When Medea left the atmosphere darken. Leaving Dion— a man who'll give you sharp glares and gives off an aura of a beast and is clingy to Medea to Helio— a man who'll get rid of any flies that'll disturb Medea.