Chapter 29

After their duel and being treated, Helio went back to his place. He lay on his bed and rested his left arm across his face covering his eyes. Helio rested for a bit as he became stress.

-----
"Medea, do you love Dion or are you just using him?".

Helio asked. After his hand been layed with ointment and badaid. He went to Medea's office.

"Love? Me?".

Medea responded and keep on writing on the papers.

"Are you using him for your benefit or love him that's why you keep him on your side".

"..."

She gave no reply.

"Is it possible for both?".

She asked. Helio's eyes widen of shock.

"You...love him?".

"I don't know, I want to use him but when I see him, I feel comfortable".

Helio's feelings hurt.

'I've always been here Medea'.

He thought go himself. He felt like needles are stabbing his heart, he wanted to cry but he can't.

"I'll go home now".

He said and turn his back.

"Yes, take care".

Medea replied without a care.
-----
"Lady Medea".

Helio called on Medea's name and recall the days that they were close and that Medea would be comfortable.

"...".

He stayed silent and a tear fell his eye.

-----
The next day, Helio went to the duke's mansion and wanted a rematch.

"Lady Medea, may I have a rematch please?".

He requested.

"I'm ok with it. You there".

The maid flinch giving Helio a cup of tea.

"Call for Dion asap".

Medea snap her fingers the maid quickly went out before bowing her head and close the door.

"The rules will be the same— can do anything but once blood appear then it'll stop. It'll be up to round 4".

Helio said.

"If it's a tie then a round 5 will happen".

He added.

"It doesn't sound bad, if Dion agrees then you two will fight".

'There is a possibility that it'll go to a round 4 maybe then I can see the Dion Agriche top 1".

Medea thought.

Knock knock.

"Lady Medea, it's Dion you called for me".

"Come in".

Dion entered and Medea said the rules.

Dion look at Helio with a mocking smirk and agree.

"Well then, if you guys need an alone time to talk you may use my office but don't take long and go to the training grounds".

Medea said and left her office.

"A rematch, ha. You're not ok with losing are you?".

Dion said.

"I was taking it easy on you now that I see what you are capable of don't be surprise why there is blood on you arm".

Dion laugh.

"Please, it'll be your blood on your arms".

Dion get up and walk towards the door.

"If you're done, I'll get going no- oh wait".

He look back.

"Let's change it, if I win then you have to stoo coming here unless of important issuie or Medea called you".

And he left leaving those words and Helio felt his anger grow.

--training grounds--
"The rules are the same, any weapons will be used but no magic and if there is blood then the round is done. It'll be uo to round 4 and if it's a tie then round 5".

"Now then, players get ready".

Helio let out his sword from his waist and took his coat off his shoulder revealing a white sleeves. On the other side Dion crack his fingers and neck. Wearing a turtle neck without sleeves revealing his muscles and took out his sword.

"Go!".

On Medea's order people were cheering for Helio and Dion.

Like a lion's claw and a snake's flexible body. It was a match that poeple rarely sees.

Attack and a dodge a familiar pattern but a different aura.

Swords crashing.

Clang
Swish

"What moves you have".

Dion said.

"Looks like it's hard to block".

Helio replied.

Dion grin and launch forward.

One of the rules was not to fall down the platform. But Helio's almost on the edge. He use his foot and kick Dion's stomach, Dion sway back and Helio launch his sword but miss Dion's arm.

Dion laugh.

"You miss".

Dion said.

"But you should learn who you're opponent is".

Dion use all his power and kick Helio's stomach causing him to lose balance and fall down. Once he's on the ground, Dion place his foot on his stomach and flick his swords onto Helio's shoulder but before the blade touches Helio's skin. Medea declare the winner.

"First round winner is..Helio".

Dion became shock and Helio smirk.

"I told you that the blood will be on your arm".

It was then that Dion realize that Helio didn't miss his arm but mark a small scratch that blood isn't yet to be seen.

In normal person's eyes the blood isn't seen but to Medea's eagle like eyes she saw blood.

The first round ended and a one minute break is given to both participants.