Chapter 32

Dion left the mansion and travel for a month to get back the Agrchie house, he wondered around the places before he is willing to go to mansion. Medea recovered the pain and think of the positive ways that they will meet again, so she work hard for that to happen. After a half a month passed.

****
"Hahaha......so you came back Dion".

Lante Agriche laugh. He sense a little rat trying get in the house so he catch it and it turns out it's Dion wandering around the house.

"You change...it seems you have getting weak and less sharp. Beg and maybe then I will let you back the house".

Dion just stare at him with a poker face, he have a high pride so no matter what, he'll never beg.

"Didn't you say that 'An Agriche will never beg on their knees but keep their heads high'? Soe why did you expect me to do as you say?".

Dion said looking at him.

"Such a high pride...it seems not all lessons you forgot, go to your room and  wash I'll talk to you in the morning".

Lante wave his hand and Dion left his room the other members doesn't know that he is back sinse he  came home in the night.

After he took a bath, Dion rest on his room and he close his eyes. He tried to sleep but he can't.

'Is it because.....'.

He wanted to remember her but he knows that he'll just miss her more and it's pain to remeber her now so he went up and went for a walk. Dion wandered everywhere to where his feet can take him and he just look at the building and see if anything has changed. Then it started to rain, the rain soak his dark clothes so he started to find a shelter. When he got near he notice a womans' shadow by the help of the ligjhts. He became pidsed knowing that he will meet another Agriche.

'...I should just be like a shadow'.

He was irretated that some Agriche is there since he's not ready to see anyone yet. When he went closer he saw a familiar figure.

'?Medea??'.

He hold on the person's hand and twirl the person around. When he grab the hand he notice badages around tbe forearm.

"Why are you hurt?".

He ask, he's concern on whatever happen to Medea but his face changes after he sees that it's Roxana.

Red eyes looks at him in horor yet fierce, blonde hair move like the wind when Dion spin her around to see her face.

'Of course it isn't Medea what was I thinking'.

He let go of her hand and Roxana quickly walk back.

"When did you return?".

"Not long ago".

"Everyone thought you were died".

Dion let out a laugh. Of course everyone thought of that.

"...father might have spread that news since I took a month or so to return yet I do that to all my missi-".

Dion pause when he saw Roxana.

Long silky blonde hair with crimson red eyes and body that's elegant yet ready to kill.

'Medea?'.

'No....Medea isn't here she's the enemy why would she be here'.

Dion tried to snap out but he can't. Roxana's face reminds him of Medea. Her sharp smooth jaw and her small figure.

'Snap out of it...endure it I'll meet her soon'.

'Wait...the badage'.

Dion heard from other Agriche that Roxana is trying to hatch the butterflies. He knows that to hatch the butterflies you need to feed it with your own blood so the creature will know that you are the owner

"Did you succesfully hatch one of the butterfly eggs?".

He asked, there can only be one reason ehy he is hallucinating but he heard that the one of the eggs hasn't hatched. Roxana gave off a mad look and let go her hand with force. Seeing that reaction Dion knows that the rumors were lie.

"Even if I'm not always here, there are eyes,ears and even mouth in this house. Eyes that closes once someone is in trouble, ears that pretends not to listen for their helps and mouth that can't be sealed once there is an interesting news".

"I know there are a lot of rats here yet I didn't expect them to wonder around without fear".

Roxana asnwered.

"Then be careful next time, you never know what will the next news be when they see you".

Dion tap her shoulder and headed off.

Roxana fall to the ground when she heard Dion's footstep disappear. Her hands and feet became to tremble but she forced herself to walk to Casis' room.

'Must...endure the suffering'.

Cold sweat come down her forehead like rain and she became drenched.

She open Casis' room and there stood a half naked Casis he had just work out and his body is full of sweat. Roxana is lost on thought after she saw Dion but her thoughts ran away when she heard the chains around Casis' neck.

"We need to stop the bleeding".

He said standing to were the chains can reach it's limits.

"What bleeding?".

He look at her wrist, Roxana lifted it and remembered that Dion clenched it hard she only had to endure the pain on her mind to not let Dion know that it hurts.

"Want me to heal you up?".

Casis offered.

"No thanks".

She decline.

"Let me help you, you also need to dry yourself since you're dripping wet, you might get a cold".

Casis said. Roxana can't say no with how Casis stared at her.

"Sit on the bed".

He patted the bed as an indication and she followed.

He took out a badage and close her wound. Looking so worried to her Roxana can't help but see someone's face, a familiar face, hair and gentle eyes.

"Brother?".