Chapter 27

The bell rang since the hunting competition is done.

"The competition has ended, are all the competitors here?".

Eros said and Psyche look worried since she hasn't yet seen Medea.

Eros started calling the competitors name one by one.

"Solon family?".

"Her-".

The Solon's current head said yet it was cut with Medea's voice and apperance.

"Here, with my hunt".

And everyone was shock, their eyes widen by surprise, people stared at how Medea was able to carry the chimera's head by her shoulder. Her purple hair is drench by the chimera's blood.

"She really is a beast".

A noble woman whisper to her friend and Dion heard it. He wanted to silence her but it's true when he saw what Medea is really capable of.

Medea's father became shock that his daugther is alive.

"Looks like you are once again the winner of the competition. Medea Solon is awarded as the 'dangerous hunter'".

Eros gave her a golden medal with swords designs on it.

"Will you be giving your hunt to anyone?".

Psyche asked. Dion made a crease on his forehead when he saw Psyche.

'Looking so innocent even when you are not'.

Dion thought, he recognise Psyche's aura and became mad about it.

'She might have also decive the crown prince that's why she's the crown princess, looking all so innocent when you're waiting for your next victim'.

Dion gritted his teeth, he can't still get over Psyche using Medea's body. Dion snap to reality when he heard Medea spoke.

"I don't have anyone to give my hunts, I can just keep it".

Medea said with a straight face.

"Well then, Eros?".

"Yes, I allow it but next time maybe give your hunts to someone else".

Medea nodded and took the chimera with her, she also lend out her hand to Dion.

"Wait, Medea who is that gentelman in a cloak?".

Eros asked. To cover Dion's identity Medea cover him with Helio's cloak.

"I saw him wandering the forest and is lost and he doesn't remember anything I plan to have him as my personal knight".

Medea said and took Dion's hand.

"A personal knight?".

Everyone whispered.

"Why would the strongest Lady Medea Solon need a knight for?".

A noble said.

"Because this person is also strong maybe the same strenght as me since he help me kill the chimera along with sir Helio".

Everyone was shock. There is someone as strong as Medea? Everyone whispered.

Medea smiled ans look at Eros.

"On second thought, I give my hunts to my soon-to-be-personal-knight".

Everyone is even more shock even Helio.

There are some terms that giving your hunts means you love them or you care for them or you wish to be with them that's why mostly men do the hunts and bring it to the ladies to tell them how serious they are madly inlove.

Eros widen his eyes and calm down.

"Ok then, I think we all know that the 'competition goddess' this year is Medea's knight".

Medea took the ruby red crystal necklace that shines bright when expose to sun.

"He is a bit shy so I will take it, now, it was a nice competion but I'm afraid I shall go hom now".

Medea how down and took Dion's hand.

Once in the carriage Dion didn't take the cloak off.

"What's wrong? You don't like that I gave you our hunt?".

"...no..it's just that, giving your hunt means that you love the person".

His ears and face turn red that's why he cover himself up.

"So? That's true isn't it?".

When Dion heard his he cover his face with his hands not knowing that Medea come closer.

"So you gave me permission to be with you?".

"I guess it won't hurt to love you back, Dion".

Medea uncover his cloak and lifted his chin, seeing how red Dion's face it she laugh.

"Having you by my side, it feels comfortable".

Medea kiss Dion's forehead and patted his hair.

"Then, will you bring me to your house and love me?".

"Of course, but, you have to train yourself to prove to the workers that you are worthy as my knight to have you by my side".

"Until then, endure not seeing me ok".

Dion lean and kiss Medea on the lip.

"If in the end I will you everyday it won't hurt".

Dion said smiling.