Chapter 38

"So that is what you told her?".

"Yes Medea".

Psyche told everything she has done to Helio and Medea. They meet up in the cafe  for their talk.

"No wonder she was acting weird around me".

Medea stir her tea and drink it. Psyche eat the strawberry cake and took a sip before talking.

"I also told her that if Medea will forgive her I will heal her sister but if not she will be fired".

"I never thought you would be like this Psyche, you were once a little bird but now you've grown into a fearless eagle, I am impress".

Helio smile at her.

"She really have matured, I am proud of it".

Psyche feels happy from their compliments and eat the cake with a smile on her face.

"But the high priest, how can I deal with him?".

Medea knows that even if Shely won't tell the priest about her, the high priest will do anything to bring Medea down in any way.

"I told Perion to help us out and give us any information, he accepted the task".

"But, why does the high priest wanna have some dirt on Medea?".

Helio asked, he has been silent thinking about it.

"Well, obviously to bring me down".

Medea replied in a mocking tone, as if they can even turn them down.

"If you think about it, dirt about Medea has been publish often compared before, why is that".

"Maybe....Eros?".

When Psyche suggested that out of the blue both Helio and Medea's eyes widen in shock, they didn't think about that posibility.

"He really does want to bring me down too much".

"Then, if that's the game he wants, that's the game he gets".

The fork on Medea's hand bend as became furious and filled with anger and revenge.

****
"Medea Solon, the all powerful and respected duke's daugther, has a relationship with her nemesis".

Eros lean on his chair and added.

"Who would have thought that she would become a bitch, to be inlove with an enemy but not just any normal enemy but the Agriche. Pppffffttt".

"Medea you have change alot".

Eros looks at the paper in his hand. In the paper it is Medea and Dion on the hunting ceremony and Medea smiling.

"You change a lot, have you fractured your head when you were missing? Lady Medea inlove, what a nonsense".

He put the paper on a bulletin board where all the other papers of Medea and Dion are place.

"Just who is the guy to make her smile like that".

He put a red yarn on the picture. In the board, pictures of Medea smiling with Dion are place and a red string connecting to it and the information, in the center is a solo picture of Medea in a force smile compared to the other pictures with Dion where she looks really happy, free, comfortable like she is in a right place.

"Just how, what does he have to make her look like that".

He said in range. All the picture the red yarn is placed on Dion's head not even a yarn is covering a small portion of Medea's face. Dion's portrait also have some holes and some has been cut or torn.

"He is nothing but a  piece of garbage, a soar eye".

He went out to his office to get some fresh air and some sunlight since his office only have one light source- the lamp.

'What does Medea see in him, he is nothing but problems".