Chapter 37

"I have a feeling the rat is my your personal maid".

"WHAT??".

Psyche reacted when Medea told her.

"You mean Shely?"

"Yes".

Medea stated in a low hurtful tone. She just drink the tea to ease the pain.

"Are you certain???".

Pysche can't believe it since she trusted Shely with how Medea is at ease with her.

"If she really is the rat then.....".

She hold her shaking hands and her eyes enlarge.

"You have the same reaction as Helio since he too trusted Shely, but-".

"Is he still investigating? I can help".

Psyche hold Medea's hands to comfort her since she felt that Medea is shock. If both her and Helio were that shock how more with Medea.

"Lady Medea, I am here for you ok, so please is there anything I can help?".

"I can talk to her in a way that she will spill what she is up to".

At what Psyche said Medea got an idea.

******
"WHAT?".

Helio slam the desk of Medea. Bit she said stay calm.

"Psyche will talk to Shely she will try to let her spill it out that she is a traitor".

"Psyche all alone??? Why????".

"I also don't know why but we have to her trust her she suggested it and if she is in danger we can switch, she did say that she wanted to be useful".

"But lady Medea".

"Helio, I'm also nervous at this but we can't stop it now, Psyche is already at the church and Shely is too. She mentioned that she goes to chruch every sunday so Psyche uses it to bump into her".

Medea hold Helio's hand. In a tender and soft tone Medea added.

"Please have faith in her".

Helio flinch in Medea's tone and only thought of how it is possible for her to be that soft at a problem. Unless it's....

'Psyche??'.

Helio look at how calm and caring the lady in front of him face is so he is brought into a conclusion.

"That would be a problem...Lady Psyche".

"I knew you see through me Helio, so trust me ok I know you won't understans if Medea will say to you but pleaae trust me ok I have to switch back before Shely will go so.........."

A long pause and Psyche shut her eyes. Her eyes open indicating that they switch.

"Psyche or Medea?".

Helio asked he never saw that they would switch without blood being drop.

"I am Medea for now and not Psyche".

"What?".

"I forces to switch thus the sweet talking but she quickly change back".

"What did you say with Shely before you guys switch?".

"She was just crying and I don't get why".

*****
Psyche's POV.

Early in the morning, with birds cripping and the church full of people, before the mass started I spot Shely in the halls looking suspious as if looking for the high priest.