Chapter 5

Dark at night and it was raining nonstop.

*Knock knock*

"Psyche, it's me".

A very familiar voice knocked at Psyche's window.

"Lord Helio".

Heli visited the lady when he received a letter from her, of course, she went out and gave the letter to her maid to send it to Him without the crown prince knowing.

"You believe right? Lady Medea is not dead I know that she's alive".

Written in the letter was just all about that she knows Lady Medea is not dead.

Before Helio reply, Psyche started crying, good thing that's raining so noone but Helio can hear her cry. He had no choice but to pat her shoulder and finally spoke.

"Yes I believe that Lady Medea is not dead, that's why I'll be going to the battle field to search for her".

The moment he finished, Psyche stopped crying and with full determination she said.

"I'll help you find her"

But he declined.

"If you do so, Eros will be suspicious of why you're looking for her".

"I'm looking for her because we are friends".

Helio's face became gloomy and it hit Psyche instantly.

"Eros will know that we're friends and since that she died at the battle flied it'll be that she's dead by the enemy's hand".

"But...Lady Medea did not die on the Agriche's hands-".

Helio raised his voice but Psyche just smiled.

"People like me won't know the real story because we never witness it ourselves, so I guess you're right, you go investigate and I'll be here looking for answers".

"But what kind of answers?".

"The reason behind the battle between two powerful families".

Psyche replied to Helio's question with a grin.

***
A very beautiful morning day, birds chipping lively and a morning dew from last night's heavy rain.

It may have been a blessed morning but there is one person who is unhappy when that person woke up.

'Uggh'.

And it's Medea, when she just woke up she already felt annoyed.

"Looks like you did not sleep well".

Dion said, he looked like he have slept peacefully but in reality he was awake all night.

'He does not even look tired'.

Medea thought scratching her head.

"Did you had a nightmare?".

"I can't say that it's a nightmare, more like a puzzling dream".

Her dream was no other than smiling at someone which she never had done ever since her childhood.

A complete awkwardness, nothing to talk about and noone even wants to start talking.

Medea stand up and finally talk.

"Well, good night I'll be looking for food".

And just like that, she left.

'Should I have told her that I Don't want to eat apples as breakfast'.

You can say that he became sick of eating apples when he was looking out.