Chapter 12

The knights were preparing for the hunting competition, people were busy setting up tents and sharpening the participants swords.

"The crown prince is coming!".

When a servant said that, everyone stop what they were doing and bowed when they saw Eros walking towards them.

"We greet the crown prince of our nation".

Everyone said at once and kept their heads down.

After a while, everything is going smoothly, the preparations are almost done and the sun is about to set.

"Crown prince!, Crown prince!, wait!!".

When Eros was about to leave, a knight who is incharge of the jungle come running towards him.

"Crown prince, before you go home, please come see this, it's very urgent".

"Where are your manners? You dare stop the crown prince from going ho-".

A servant from the Palace said but was cut off when Eros raise his hands.

"What is it that you want to show me?"

When the knight showed them what they saw, everyone's faces became pale like a blank canvas like they just saw what they feared.

"The....the....river..why is it red?".

The river from the mountains were dyed red, it's also the water that the village people use.

"What happened?".

"I think that the chimera is back hunting".

"The chimera?".

Everyone expect Eros were in great fear, but he knows that is not the case.

"Crown prince, what should we do?".

Even though he was deep in thought, he answered right away.

"In the invitation, write who ever kills the chimera in the deep forest will be awarded with a medal of bravery and honor of the empire they will be awarded after event"

He said to it to the person next to him holding a paper.

"Is this all?".

"Yes, we should get going know".

"Please be careful your highness".

Everyone bowed to him.

Before Eros stepped on the carriage, he looked at knight escorting him.

"You, you were also in the battle flied when the two families were fighting right?".

The knight was curious why Eros said that when he was the one who told him, but he just replied with a yes.

"Are you that Medea is dead?"

That was the Eros' thought when he saw the clear clean river turned into red that it looks like it's fresh blood.

'There is no way that the river that is clean turned into red, what if Medea is alive, chimera, there's not such thing'.

Eros knows that chimera is not real.

But What's the reason for the river suddenly turning to red.

'Medea...is she hunting me as a ghost?'.

"Crown prince, I told you, I saw lady Medea fell off the cliff with the enemy".

When Eros come back to his senses, he was choking the poor knight and the knight is nearly out of breath.

Eros let him go and step inside the carriage.

***
After searching for history, and searching for Lady Medea, no one is even close in finding the answer of what they were looking for.

Helio rested in his mansion for a while and at that time, he received a letter.

From the imperial palace, an invitation for the hunting competition. When he read the invitation, he finally had a clue.

"Lady Mede, is on the mountains".

He said to himself and he finally felt happy.

---author--
So I feel like I won't be able to do my 3 days post of new chapter since I have so many modules to answer but I will still try to post of course no specific date when I'll post