Chapter 39

"Good morning sir Dion, the lord called you to his office".

Sian said.

"I will be on my way".

Dion drink up the wine and walk away from his window.

"The mansion became quiet don't you think?".

Dion said as he walk on the silent halls like he is the only one who lives there.

"I believe that lady Roxana visisted her toy, lord Jeremy is outside and the kids are being trained".

Sian replied.

'Roxana is visiting that enemy's son again, why is he interested in him. It doesn't look like their relationship is bad like of a nemesis but'.

Dion's mind instantly knows the answer.

'Is there relationship clos than I think? Like love?'.

'Love, yeah right like it exist in his house, she must be plotting something'.

Dion shake that thought and when he arrive at his father's office his mood became a little unpleased to see him.

The doors open and his father is in his chair with an aura of a preditor waiting for its pray to arrive.

"Deon, please come in, how are you?".

"I am fine,why?".

"I would like you to take care of troubling business".

Dion's face crumbled.

'There he goes again, ordering me to fight when it wasn't long before I got here'.

[Well, I have to know my enemies to know their weakness and it'll be an easy win, unlike you who just attack an enemy because you were told].

Dion remembered those words from Medea's mouth.

"Can I at least know who I will be fighting or what I will be doing there?".

"Why are you so interested in knowing the report? You weren't like that".

"I should at least know my enemy's weakness it would be an advantage for me".

Lante smiled.

"Now that's what I hear from you, as expected from my son. Here are the reports about your mission".

"And Deon if possible, come home 3 days after, it would be weak-minded of you to be home after a month and let everyone think you failed, that would ruin the reputation of not just me but the Agriche bloodline to kneel to those half-witted Solons".

Deon just nodded his head.

"Besides who wants to lose to a fight you started, you should win, am I right Deon?".

'.....he started the fight?'.

Deon's felt his body shock from what the man infront of him said.

"Why is it that you started the fight?".

Deon curiously asked.

"To prove that the Agriche is far more stronger and the winner gets the power and respect, but since no one loses since there has been someone who is incompetent to behead the enemy, it was such a sad turn out of event".

"I see".

"If you have nothing else to say you may leave. I still have work to do".

"Yes father. I will be leaving now".

Deon walk away with his thoughts mixing in his mind.

'Why did he start a fight?'.
'There is no way someone would have ordered any of the family to fight'.
'Was there even any reason why the family had a fued?'.

"Sir, are you alright?".

Sian asked seeing Deon who have lost in his thoughts and cold sweat appear on his forehead.

"Sir, are you perhaps sick?".

No response given by Deon, so she asked again.

"My lord, is everything alright?".

She poke his arm and Deon seems to be back, he look at Sian who has been very worried.

"I'm alright, I will just take a rest, you may go now".

"But sir-".

"I have to leave tomorrow so I will be sleeping a lot, tell the other maids not to disturb me".

"Yes, my lord".

Sian left his side and went to the kitchen to help.

Deon keep walking with those thoughts only to realize that he is infront of Casis' cell.

'Roxana is still here right, I better avoid her'.

He walk away  but voilet butterflies were appearing out of no where.

'This isn't the butterfly she trained to kill, why are there appesring infront of that person's cell?'.

Roxana would not want for Casis to die and the butterflies will only appear when summonef by their owner.

'Just what is happening inside?'.

Deon used his power to peek inside only to find that Roxana isn't well and Casis is worried sick and kissed her so he can heal her.

Deon remembered how him and Medea would care for each other, that feeling of warmth and trust he wanted back.

He walk away so he won't be flooded with emotions remembering those memories that will only make him miss Medea more. Once he is in his room, his tears went down.

Wanting to see Medea's smile again, her voice, her warm purple eyes that shines like the stars, her hair as smooth as the ocean wave, her skin as light as snow and her warm embrance.

'No, no, no forget about her for now. I will see her, I am trying my best to be with her again but not today. This isn't right'.

More tears come out of his eyes like some flood, it made his cheeks wet and his hands as he try to wipe it out.

'Medea'.

Remembering her face and her sweet sly smrik.

'One day, I will see her so I have endure it for now'.

Medea, a poisonus name that makes him to cry. To be with her is nothing but a painful dream and he knows it too since their names are like chains that won't let them see each other.

One day, he'll break the chain, one day he can see her again.

"One day".

A butterfly appear infront of Dion.

He sees Roxana in that butterfly and when he does his head became heavy, seeing Roxana in Medea's image.

"What the fck is this".

Roxana in Medea's image flood his mind. It feels like he is losing it who would have thought that Roxana and Medea almost look a like. A sharp killer's eyes, a sly smile, a delicate body that can kill someone, a pale skin with lips as red as roses and an aura so dangerous.

"Medea...".

"Help....me".

The feeling of almost forgetting Medea's face broke his heart and loyalty to her and seeing his half sister as Medea.