Chapter 13

"Lady Psyche we are already here".

Psyche is inside the carriage looking cafe outside her window.

She got out and went inside wearing a large hat to cover some parts of her face.

"Lady Psyche you are finally here".

"Did I kept you waiting, Perion?".

A tall guy with red hair that is also the same color of his eye and his right eye is covered with a black eye patch greeted Psyche with a smile.

"Did I keep you waiting for so long?".

"No, not all, I just got here a minute ago".

"Anyway".

Both of them sear down facing each other.

"Here you is what you asked for".

Perion slide a piece of paper in the table to give it to Psyche.

"There was not really a lot of information about the two families so I just wrote down what I read and what I remembered".

"Remembered?"

Psyche asked looking all confused.

"I do remember people talking about the two families in the past, but of course I did not really pay attention".

"Ah, thank you for your hardwork".

"But may I ask, why you were looking for their history?".

Perion looked at her with a curious face.

"I wanted to help Lady Medea, and I know that she's alive and will be needing some files".

"On their family's history?".

"I never know what files she needs that's why I am also writing What's happening on Eros".

"...".

Perion became silent but Psyche continued.

"He has never visited me nor giving me gifts, that why I thought he may be busy with something like knowing the reason of the fight between the two families".

And Perion's eyes widen by shock that he never thought of it.

After some talks, someone come knocking outside the room where the two are in.

"My lady, it's time to go home".

Psyche's maid said.

"? Why are you having some time limits?".

Perion asked looking confused since it's still day time.

"I told nanny that I will come home sooner and that's the only way so that she won't be suspicious why I come home late".

Psyche stood up from her chair and said her good byes to Perion.

"Well, take care then".

He waved her good bye and the door is closed after Psyche left.

***
When she come back to her room she noticed a letter placed under her lamp.

[From Helio]

It's letter from Helio, when she opened it. Her eyes widen and she's in full shock.

'Lady..Medea..is on the mountains???'.

Her face turned pale.

"No way".

She knows Medea is alive but she' shock of how she's at the mountains of all the places.

'The mountains are the very dangerous place, Lady Medea, I hope you're alright'.

She hold her tight together and prayed for her safety.

***
"Damn it".

After Eros is home, he was very restless that he searched every clue of the two families history and nothing is even there.

'The history records are all empty about the Solons, just what did they do'.

He was furious and a nerve is seen on his delicate face.

"What are the Agriche and Solons history to the point that people don't even have a clue nor the books".

He stayed all night trying to find a clue at the library but nothing is found. He started to get even more mad.

When he remembered something.

"Psyche, she's close to Medea...maybe she got the answer and if she does, did she maybe threaten Medea to be friend?".

He let out a laugh after what he said.

"Psyche is not that bright, I should just rest".

But even so, the thought of Psyche being smart to Eros is funny.