Chapter 4

*Agriche family*
"So Dion failed, huh".

The current head of the Agriche said when he got the report from a knight who was in the battle field and saw that Dion fell.

"Call Roxanne here".

After what he said, the knight went out and called for Roxanne

"You called dad?".

"Prepare, two weeks from now, there will be some changes in this house and you'll be the first ranking in the banquet taking Dion's place. Make me proud, this family makes strong kids not a weak one".

He stand up from his seat and went to Roxanne's direction.

"Don't disappoint me like what Dion and your brother did if you don't want to lose a spot in this family".

He whispered on his daughter's ear. It felt like threat and it is and he step out of his office.

"Haah".

Roxanne nearly collapsed.

'For a father, he did not even feel sad after losing Dion'.

She thought. The current head of the Agriche did not really care about his offsprings as long as they can prove their worth to him he'll love you and praise you but once you make a tiny mistake and collapsed you'll be dead by his hands. In this family, everything is a competition for you to became stronger each day, even if that means killing your own sibling.

*Solon family*
"Kkkyyaa".

The scream of a poor beaten maid filled the whole house.

"My...my..my lor-...kkyyyaa".

The maid begged for her master to stop beating her but the current head took all his frustration on his daughter to the maid.

"To think that Medea disobeyed my orders and even got herself killed".

He beat the maid up again until blood covered the floor.

"Who let her get out?".

He looked at the other servants filled with anger.

"TALK!".

He yelled.

"Th..the lady went out at night so one saw her leave".

"Everyone is asleep when she leave the house".

When the maid talked the head took a vase and break it.

"My lord, please calm down".

The same maid who spoke said, got slapped on the face really hard.

"Calm down? After What's happening you want be to calm down?".

"A lowly maid tells what her master what to do?".

The current head can't hold his temper and throw the vase. A poor maid who's covered in blood fighting for her life and death, another maid who got slap real hard and their master making a tantrum. The house Solon is a huge mess.

"There's no way that Medea can die, if she dies, noone can be the next heir and so the Solon will collapse, all because of a mistake".

The head became crazy noone knows what to do now.

But.

'There is no way lady Medea is dead'.

Heli, who's peeking in the mansion thought. He was there checking What's happening on the Solon.

'Because of me, lady Medea fell of the cliff'.

He clenched his fist tightly. Heli heard Medea called for him but when he ran to her direction, she was nowhere to be seen.

'I have to find her, I know that lady Medea is not dead'.

He thought and went back to his house to start searching for Medea.

*Psyche*
"What?"

Her eyes widen when she heard the news of what the maid said.

"Lady Medea.....is dead?".

Her hands were thrembling and the book she's holding began to shake.

'No...no...lady Medea, how?'.

"What do you mean by that?".

She has to clarify about what the maid meant that Medea died.

"She went to the battle field between Solon and Agriche at night so noone saw her went there and when she faced the leader, both of them fought and both of them fell off a cliff, that's what the knight said".

Psyche can't believe it.

"If lady Medea is dead...then, how is lord Helio handling the shock".

"There's no way that she's dead...Lady Medea".

She knows that she's not dead she just has to believe in her.

*Eros*
"What? Medea is dead?".

He said when he got the report from the knight.

"Ok then, you may leave".

He said to the knight, when the knight left. He let out a villainous smile but soon he realized.

'If she died, no one can be my empress'.

He clinched his fist and slammed at the table.

'This empire will collapse if Medea is dead'.

'But...'

"Why does the Agriche family pick a fight with the Solons?'.

Eros was filled with curiosity and went out his office.

"If I need answers, I have to find it myself".

And went to the library where every records are there.

--Author--
Ok so I Don't know if Eros is actually like this, I Don't really get his vibes when reading the manwha so not really sure if I nailed his part.

Also posting it on April 2 so that you won't think that it's a prank if I post it yesterday