Chapter 42

"He accepted me as I am...no..He fell in love even when I hated him. He liked me even when we are enemies".

"What was his name again?".

"Deon Agriche".

"What does he look like?".

"He has a raven hair and red ruby eyes can looks like he'll kill you, he have a cute sly smile and a masculine body".

"I see how you really like him".

"What makes you say that?".

"You are blushing just by saying what he looks like. I am happy that there is someone special in your heart. He is a very lucky young man".

"No, we both are lucky to have each other".

Medea mumbled to herself.

"Hm? Did you say anything?".

"I will be missing you that's what I said".

Medea hug her for the last time and smiled.

"I need to get back, I wanna meet Deon".

"Well, then take care".

Nana smiled and when Medea left her smile faded.

"I wonder if she remembers him, but it's better if not since the past it traumatic".

****
The next day...

Medea woke up in her bed and some bandages all over her body. She is confused as she was in her office yesterday waiting for death.

"What in the...how did?".

"I see your awake".

When she saw who's voice it was she was even more confuse.

"Psyche?".

"Yes?".

"Why are you here?".

"Well I heard from Helio that before Shely left she wrap you in bandages and told Helio what happen last night, of course Helio told it to me this morning so I rush in and healed you up, but I would prefer to keep the bandages since the people would be confuse how you are healed so fast".

"What do you mean they would be confuse?".

"Well you see...the head kind of ban everyone from seeing you".

"WHAT?!".

"So how did you get in?".

"Someone kind of help me come here".

"Who?".

Psyche look at door and Medea knew who it was.

"You can come in Shely".

"....."

"Shely, you can come in".

"....."

It was just silence.

"Why won't she come in?".

"Well about that....it's because it's not Shely who help you but Deon".

"What?".

"Deon? Really???".

Then Medea laugh.

"No way, I'm still dreaming right? No way he is here Deon is busy right now, I am dreaming right now. I need to wake up".

Medea stood up but she lost her balance causing her to fall down on the floor. No matter how much she tried to stand up it's like her legs won't work. She called for Psyche and Deon for help only to see Eros at the door and Psyche gone.

"Medea, Medea...If only you choose me you won't be like this".

Eros come closer to her and kneel down looking at Medea's terrified and pathetic face, he hold on Medea's sharp chin to let her see his sly face.

"Why did you have to choose your rival and not me I could have been useful than him and you won't be in this state".

"So Medea choose me, you are mine and mine only".

Eros come closer for a kiss and Medea slap him on the cheek.

"I am nobody's, I only own to myself and not to you nor everyone else".

Medea once again tried to move her lower body but didn't feel anything.

"You really are clueless, he doesn't love you Medea I do, I love you, so please don't push me away".

Eros held on her hand and place it on his cheeks, he beg until tears flow out his eyes.

Triggered by the how he treated her like a dirt in the past and just said he did it since he loves her.

"Is this really a form of love? A kind of love that made such painful wounds emotionally and physically, a kind of wound that won't just heal just because you started to show affection. A kind of love that made me suffer, a kind of love that felt like I'm suffocating and in a cage, a kind of love that feels like I'm in a hands of a bomb that will explode in any second if I did a little wrong thing. Your kind of love is abusive and toxic and you're saying it's love? That I have to tolerate it since it's your love language?".

"Grow up".

" You never loved me and only Deon does, in this hell he is my heaven".

Eros laugh and grin.

"Really?".

"Yes".

"What is the name of the guy you like?".

Medea shut her eyes tightly as she is about to say what her heart wanted to say all those days.

"Who else but the one who made me free and happy when he is with me, Deon Agriche....You were never in my mind Eros, in the past yes but I have woke up in a new chapter...a new chapter with Deon as my lover".

When she opened her eyes she saw red ruby eyes looking at her and a smile. She was shock to realize that the person she is seeing is Deon.

"Good morning my little crow".