22

uhhhh hi! uhhh I KNOW YOURE ALL MAD AT ME IM SORRY!!! but yeah hello!!!! IM SORRY GUYS!

waking up today felt much better than yesterday or the past few weeks.

my sister isn't being a psychopath and i found out my boyfriend isn't a piece of garbage rather his ex is.

but what did i expect..?? he definitely had to have some crazy exs, i mean it is dabi.

i looked over and there was dabi his face smooshed into the pillows and him snoring lightly. he looked comfy and secure i wanted to squeeze him.

i got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, i stretched and began taking a shower since i didn't yesterday.

that's when i heard my phone ringing from the sink. i hopped out of the shower quickly and looked.

it was hawks?

i decided to let it ring out and call him back when i was out.

i got out of the shower, got dressed and picked up my phone to call him back.

he picked up quickly.

"h-hey y/n!"

"good morning hawks!"

"listen i just need to tell you this because i'm w-well worried for dabi and you."

"you see well i'm sure you already know but dabis a well. you know... high class villain and has a lot of people.. well looking for him."

"yes i know this."

"well the hero's are tracking him and they've figured out where he's at. and they have plans on raiding your home soon. and i just don't want you, ya know to get trapped up in all of that."

"u-h wow well. okay." i was still kinda sleepy processing what just was told to me. it definitely was something i wasn't expecting.

"so i'd advise you two to get moving soon." he said.

"uh okay thank you hawks!"

"of c-" i hung up the phone, ran into the bedroom and started shaking dabi awake.

"WAKE UP!"

i was shaking him profusely his eyes shot open.

"what, what WHAT!" he said

"we need to go, NOW!" i ran into the closet grabbing a suitcase and running back out.

he rubbed his eyes in confusing and asked "what the hell are you doing love?"

"they're coming the COPS THE HEROS ALL OF IT WE NEED TO GO!!!"

he immediately snapped.

"hawks" he thought to himself.

that's the only reason and way the cops and hero's  would be able to figure it out and he knew that.

he ran out into the kitchen grabbing all types of snacks and water bottles throwing it all into a trash bag.

"what are you doing??" mai said confused.

"the cops and hero's are coming soon, listen mai you need or pretend you OWN THIS PLACE, OKAY?"

mai shook her head aggressively not even really knowing how to respond to that statement.

"listen they ask you anything, you live here. your sister left to go get groceries understood?"

she shook her head again confirming the statements dabi gave to her.

after he filled the trash bag, i came out with a suitcase and other trash bags filled with clothes and basic supplies.