28

A/N!!!!
it's time to get a little smutty in this chapter so be warned!!!

once we got home we had spent most of the hours since then cleaning and putting away our belongings.

"im taking a shower." i said to touya.

"ya know i could use one too doll."

"doll? you haven't called me that in awhile." i laughed, i turned around to hide my red face.

"i miss it, you use to get flustered it was cute." he said with a smirk.

we got into the shower and it started off... normal.

we started cleaning each other's bodies then our eyes locked and made contact.

immediately we started kissing our lips crashing in sync.

his hands started roaming all over my body, pulling my hips closer to him and starting kissing my neck.

shy and quite moans escaped my lips.

"you like that huh?" he whispered in my ear.

"y-yes." i said back.

"cmon baby speak up, you're not this quite."

"y-es." i said louder.

"good girl." he smirked.

he then started sucking my neck leaving love bites where ever he could.

then grabbed my breasts and started playing with them.

"d-dabi!"

his lips got closer to the right nipple and began sucking it lightly.

he was a teaser.

then his other hand covered my other breast and started playing with my other nipple, he then sucked my other nipple harder.

moans started escaping my mouth, they got louder and louder with every moment.

my body was feeling unbelievably tingly, i couldn't help it.

everything was so sensitive.

and he could tell.

he then pushed me against the showers wall, getting on his knees and using his hands to spread my legs open.

"good girl look at you, you're a mess!" he chuckled.

his head immediately approached my pussy, his tongue started tracing my clit.

"you like that don't you."

"y-yes."

"you want me to keep going?"

"y-yes please!"

he pulled his head away, "well to bad." he snickered while wiping the wetness off his mouth with his hand.

"what!?" i said back.

"what?" he said with a smirk.

"you think you deserve it?" he said.

"i do!"

"mhm, prove it."

i looked down and saw what awaited me, his cock twitched it want of pleasure.

"suck it." he said while looking down at me, his hair wet, while water was running down his face.