21

175 votes for the next chapter! make sure you guys vote :)

i woke up to a sunrise the sky was painted orange red and yellow.

my eyes felt dry from the tears of last night, i felt warmth all over me.

it was that guy, i forget his name.

hawks? right?

his wings covered my body like a blanket and he sat there still wide awake.

i rubbed my eyes and yawned.

i simply looked at him admiring the view and also him, he was really beautiful.

"are you awake?" he asked looking down at me.

"sadly." i said with a small frown.

"hey no need to be sad, w-well maybe but you're okay and things will get better." he said.

"i guess." tears start filling my eyes and flowing down like a waterfall.

"it's okay, do you mind?" his hand slowly approaching my h/c hair.

"go ahead." i said.

his fingers slowly running through my hair, it felt nice, it was so calming.

"could i tell you a story?" he said calmly while running his fingers through my hair.

"id love to hear it."

"when i was younger i always use to come to the top of this building, to watch the sunset and sunrise. but one day i finally had someone to watch the sunrise with me."

"and who was that." i said with a smile.

"y/n."

my eyes widened, i expected it but not well spoken his words flowed so well.

"and now i hope that this story doesn't end this fast rather then continues for a while, maybe i could see y/n again."

he started into the sky before putting his gaze into my eyes, i felt so comfortable with him.

it just worked.

"so y/n would you like to see me again and let this story continue?"

"sure why not." i said with a smile.

"but i need to get home soon, my sister is probably worried sick about me."

"well where do you live, SORRY that sounded creepy!" he said with blush running across his face.

"i live in the shino apartments do you know where that's at?"

"yes i do! i have a friend who lives there, you already know the drill."

you got into his arms and began flying to the apartments, soon you arrived to dabis stuff all outside of your apartment.

that was definitely mai's doing, she is probably more mad than i am.

you looked around with hawks following behind you like a puppy.

then you opened the door seeing mai on the couch on her phone calling someone and no dabi in sight.

"mai?"

"holy shit i was so worried? who is this?"

behind me was hawks rubbing his neck is scarceness from my sisters tone.

"i'm hawks nice to meet you." he said.

"hi hawks. anyways WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ME AND DAB-"