19

!!A/N!! you guys already know the drill 100 votes for the next chapter :)

once we got on to the freeway we began hearing screaming in the back, mai was already awake.

i didn't drain her to the point of a coma only a small cat nap was the most it did, her words got louder screaming things like.

"i hate you."
"you're the worst sister ever!"
"you're horrible!"
"mom and dont don't love you!"

it hurt hearing it from the girl you once had the strongest bond too, it pained me hearing her voice crack and the pain coming from the screams of insults.

yet i understood i was wrong and i wasn't amazing, i knew i was horrible for my actions but she didn't understand she was to filled with hatred for my past mistakes.

"you know nothing she says is true right?" dabi said softly while driving the van.

"i know but it still hurts."

"i know it does but you have to understand that you've grown from the experiences, yes it was wrong of you to leave her alone with that but it's over now."

"i know." i said back sadly, i still couldn't believe this was all happening.

"thank you for still supporting me."

"i always will love." dabi said back with a smile.

he made you feel so? bright. who wouldve know this would've happened between you and the man who once was a stranger.

"we should be home in about 3 hours."

"we're that far from home?" i asked.

"yes, we should stop get some food and gas we haven't ate since everything has happened." dabi said.

i knew this wasn't huge for dabi, i mean his a literal villain who's killed people i couldn't help to admire his calmness right now, he actually seemed to be using his brain for once.

as we pulled over to a gas station my sisters screams soon turned into quiet sobs nothing more then that.

we both walked in grabbing some snacks, i couldn't help to think about mai and how she could be hungry so i grabbed her some water and chips.

once we left i opened the door seeing her laying there puffed and red eyes stare into my eyes.

she seemed, emotionally gone.

"i got you some food incase your hungry." i said.

i shut the back doors of the van and dabi began to drive off.

"i know you hate me mai but you can't hate me forever it will just eat you up inside until you can't handle it anymore, i'm not saying you have to forgive me but forgiveness is the only thing that will help you."

"fuck you, i will never." she said sternly.

"that's okay, i understand."

"you know y/n you use to be my favorite person to be around and now i can't stand you."

"i know mai."

i just sat there listening.

"you know y/n i never told you about my life after that happened i was only 18 i was soon going to my dream college and then you left me, alone. i had to spend all of my savings for college on keeping our parents alive and now my dreams are dead. just because you couldn't handle criticism."