2

another bland autumn day , nothing special.

i woke up in my plain white room , a couple house plants sat on shelves , as sun gleamed through the blinds.

i let out a yawn before getting myself up , as my sock covered feet walked across the light wooden floors.

as i walked into my bathroom i turned on the light , brushed me teeth , hair and got ready for the day.

after putting on a small amount of makeup, i felt more confident than ever ! the reason i gained so much was because of that man named dabi.

i let out a sigh and went downstairs of my apartment, i started to make my coffee as i was making the coffee i turned on the tv and began to watch the news.

"the league of villains strike again , currently we don't know who are the members is this terrorist group but as citizens we want you to be safe." the news woman began to talk about ways to protect yourself from these type of villains.

"imagine being so cruel." i said to myself , the coffee timer went off , i walked over poured me a cup and watched this news again.

that's when i heard my phone ring , i got back up walked over to the counter grabbed it then looked.

it was a text message from dabi he wanted to "hangout again." .

dabi : hey angel eyes wanna hangout later?

me : i personally thought you were someone who sleeps in but of course!

dabi : maybe i woke up early just to send you this text , but coffee shop again ? maybe around 1?

me : yes i'll be there see you in a bit !

dabi : see ya angel eyes

me : bye :)

DABI'S POV :

this goddamn girl , i put my phone down and saw toga peeping over my shoulder.

"who's Y/N!!!" she said basically squealing , "none of your business now get away from me you blonde rat."

"ah dabi calm down!" twice said with a sad face , "that's SO MEAN!!!!" toga shouted as she stomped off into her room.

"such a annoying child." shigaraki retorted, "you think i dont know that crusty?".

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。