34

a/n!! tiny bit of "smut"
(2 months later)

yura and i had been hanging out as often as possible she would come over and eat with dabi and i, dabi even liked her a ton.

i was six months pregnant now, it was early summer time, my stomach was the size of a ripe watermelon in a downtown market.

dabi and i got a pool for the house, we had made over 400,000 dollars from jobs, considering they were quite larger as well.

he'd often come home beaten up from over using his quirk so we decided to get a pool to help, but also because a pool is awesome and fun.

it was another sunny day the weather was warm and felt amazing on my skin, i sat on the steps of the pool, relaxing. which was rare considering this child never stopped moving.

my last checkup went fine as i thought it would.

dabi came out and the patios door and ran into the pool creating a huge force of water spewing out from the top and waves coming from it.

"what a child." i muttered.

"what did you say." his hair was wet, and sat like a mop on his head.

"i said you're a child!"  i shouted, a blush ran across my face like horses in a open field, he looked so good.

the way the sun hit is skin and his hair looked...

just well...

did something to me to say the least.

"what you turned on?" he said while snapping his fingers at me.

"n-no!" i said focusing back into reality.

"yeah you are i can tell you are." he said while approaching me.

"i can do something about that." he said with a wink.

"yura and leti are coming over soon!, she could be here any minute!!"

"well that's the fun of it." he said, his tone completely changing.

"only a kiss." i said with a straight face.

"okay." he said sarcastically.

we kissed and it began getting a little more intense before we knew it, we were hot messes.

the summer heat pounding on to our skin made it even more messy.

then suddenly yura comes bursting out of the patios door and leti trailing behind her.

dabi immediately sunk his head under the water, my face flushed red.

"i see you two!!." yura and leti started laughing together.

yura immediately ran into the water jumping in, then leti following behind.

dabi brought his head back up to the surface and took in a deep breath.

yura and leti began splashing each other with water and laughing.