25

it has been months of training by now i'd killed over 20 men easily and honestly i have to say i came to like it!

my quirk has became so much stronger, i'm able to take the energy of others easily now and i've discovered a way to use the energy for my strength, which i've discovered has made me unbelievably more stronger.

dabi and i have been amazing, he's been training as well.

but a new fear has settled in recently, what are we going to do, i don't wanna be doing this all my life.

dabi and i wanted to settle down, one day.

but we couldn't, we we're still young but we knew this life isn't what we wanted forever.

we were lying in bed before he brought up something he hadn't in awhile, we've been together for almost 2 years now.

it started off as a unbelievable favor for me to let him live in my home after meeting just twice and now we're here.

"hey y/n?" he asked, "yes?" i said back.

"you know we should move out of this shit hole soon."

"get our own place, you mean?"

"yes get our own place."

"we don't have the money for that, we can barely even make it here at the league base. we've been doing those pity jobs for barely any money."

"yeah i know but we can always rob a bank!" he said.

"a bank touya?"

we both started laughing.

but his words were somewhat understandable, we could definitely rob a bank but it would take the whole league to do it.

the news is already all over us, the league has been the top story for months.

then a knock came to the door, it was shigarki.

"y/n" he said lightly.

"yes?"

"there is some man here who wants to speak to you and some woman."

shiga took me to his room and showed me the cameras around the abandoned bar.

it was...

hawks and mai?

hawks looked nervous he was fiddling with his hands, mai just looked confused.

"do you know who these people are?"

"yes it's my sister and hawks."

"can we trust them."

"no." i said back sternly.

why was he here? how did he even find me???

hawks looked at the camera and flew up to it.

"y/n i know you're here!" he said with a light smile as he tapped the camera lense.

fuck, i thought to myself, what if mais in danger because of him? he was sweet person but i still had no trust in him after what happened last time.

mai then screamed at the cameras, "Y/N LET US IN PLEASE WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"fuck fine." i said out loud, shigarki turned over and looked at me, "y/n? i don't know if this is a good idea here."

"it's not."

shigarki sighed, he knew i wanted to speak to the two, but this was to much of a risk for the whole league.

"go, if you screw us over you're dead."

"got it, thank you."

i sighed knowing this was a horrible idea but i had to it was my sister and i can't fuck her over again.

i walked back to the room, dabi turned over at me.

"who is it?" he asked.

"mai and hawks."

"it's a trap y/n you're smarter than this."

"i don't know touya, i can't tell. i can't screw over my sister again!"

"y/n..."

he got up from the bed and hugged me from the back.

his hands held my waist and he rocked me back and forth.

"listen, i know she's your sister but this is a horrible idea baby." he kissed the top of my head after speaking his sentence.

"touya, i don't know what to do."

"go then."

he pulled away from me and looked down at me.

his eyes glared into mine, i forgot how beautiful his eyes are.

"be safe, i love you."

"thank you, i love you too."

i walked out the room and began walking up to the top of the underground bar.

i unlocked all the locks and open the door.

"y/n!!!" mai ran up to me and squeezed me.

hawks was looking down at the ground and looked honestly kinda sad.

"y/n?" he asked quietly.

"what do you want?" i hissed back, i was still mad at him, right now i could be back at my place i had to sacrifice everything because of him.

"jeez didn't expect you to say it like that."

"WHY WOULD I SAY IT NICELY?!? IM SUPPOSE TO BE AT HOME WITH HIM LIVING A SOMEWHAT NORMAL LIFE BUT YOU, YOU. YOU. SCREWED ME OVER!!"

mai looked shocked, she has never seen me so upset, i was such a calm person back then, i had never really even got upset.

"y/n.." mai reached her hand out to comfort me.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" i screamed back.

hawks and mai stepped back, and just like that i snapped.

my eyes flashed white my body went into rage i looked directly at hawks.

it was just like the incident years ago, i couldn't even control it.

hawks collapsed, mai covered her face is shock.

"y/n! WHAT THE FUCK?" she screamed as she ran to hawks.

she shook his body over and over again, no response.

and then i collapsed.

that was the last thing i saw.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
AGAIN Y/N!!! CMON!