3

i walked the crowded streets , trying to see if i could find dabi since we both were walking to shojis.

"oh wait he could have a car!" i thought to myself how dumb of me.

i walked into the fresh coffee smelled building sat down at and table and waited , the waiter from yesterday approach me and asked what i would like.

"may i have a small ice coffee extra cream and extra sugar."

"of course!"

"thank you!"

"no problem!"

the waitress walked behind the coffee bar and began to make my coffee , then the glass door opened.

there was dabi wearing all black like he always does , the minute he walked in everyone got quiet and stared.

"can you pieces of trash stop staring at me?" he hissed.

everyone soon got quiet and got back to what they were doing.

he walked over to the table that you sat at and let out and exhale , "sometimes i hate people , you hate anybody angel eyes?"

"no i may dislike people but i've never really hated people , i always grew up with a good life."

"lucky you i grew up in a pretty shitty life anyways did you order something for yourself?"

"yes i did i didn't know what you'd want so i just waited for you."

"well all i wanted was black coffee no sweet shit."

he was cussing a lot more today i wonder if he's mad at someone or something , i thought to myself.

"you sound like you'd like black coffee." i said with a smile.

( DABIS POV )

god damn it that little smile what was up with this chick?

( BACK TO YOUR POV )

"so angel eyes , you gotta a place i could stay for a bit."

"w-what?" i was taken back by his words i've known him for two days not two years!

"you heard me a place."

"my apartment is a one bedroom one bath i don't think i could help that much."

"i'll just sleep on the couch it's no biggie."

"uh ok! well when would you need a place?"

"by tomorrow sweet heart."

a small blush ran across my face did he call me sweet heart ?

"don't get all fluster up angel eyes." he said with a smirk.

"i-i'm not flustered." i said waving my hands in the air.

"well you should get your stuff ready and tomorrow you can move in okay?" i said.

"you've known me for 2 days angel eyes and you're fine with this?"

"well let's just say i trust you."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。