5

i woke up feeling a body pressing on mine , i tunes over and saw dabi sound asleep.

"h-hey- d-dabi yo-u awake?" i whispered, he didn't make a sound he just kept sleeping.

slight snores and sniffs left his mouth but that was all , i decided to get up and get ready for the day.

as i walked into my bathroom i brush my hair and teeth put on a light amount of makeup and gave myself a smile.

i then walked over to the desk in my room , opened the laptop and began to type the words for my next book!

( 3 hours pass )

as i typed i heard a loud motion come from my bed is was dabi , "god damn it." he woke up from his slumber and sighed.

he rubbed his eyes before noticing me typing , "good morning angel eyes."

"it's 12 so technically it's good afternoon! also why did you sleep in my bed?"

"i was uncomfortable sweet heart."

sweet heart? my brain tumbled in thoughts , a blush covered my face.

"you're already a blushing mess."

"no i'm not!"

"yea yea where's the bathroom i need to piss."

"right over there." i pointed to the smaller room across my room.

he got up from the bed walked over to the bathroom shut the door and peed.

"i wonder how my dad would feel about this whole mess." i thought to myself.

"probably not proud." i thought again.

as i typed on the keyboard i heard dabi moving around in the bathroom.

the door then opened and a small smirk cover his face , he saw me typing away he quietly snuck up before scaring me.

"AH." a quick scream left my mouth , "you're cute when you're scared." he muttered.

"WHAT?!"

"i said you're cute when you're scared."

"h-huh." a blush went across my face.

he leaned more over to me his hand caressed my face , it was ruff but yet soft.

"w-what a-are you d-doing?"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

a cliffhanger;)

you're welcome @namjoon_tokyo

hehe