•| 1 ~~ Rough break up |•

A/N: Hello !! This is my second book on wattpad that I'll be writing :)) if there is any mistake or bad grammar, I sincerely apologise <33

This story will be based on the tiktok video I posted about that one night stand, however I'll be adding in more plots to excite this. Enjoy!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•| Luna's Pov |•

"Chug it! Chug it! Chug it! Yeahhhhh!!!" Everyone cheered on.

You might be wondering where I am, right? Well I'm at a company dinner, and right now it's very awkward to me. I was forced to join this dinner, because apparently it's to celebrate our hard work that we all done.

To be honest, I don't want to be here... I'm already feeling down as it is. I just broke up with my 3 year boyfriend a week ago, and I'm still not over it..

•| Flash back to one week ago |•

I stood at the front door of our shared house that we both worked really hard on.

My hands shivered as I slowly raised them to the door knob, I just came back from work early, because my bestfriend had told me something outrageous.

She showed me a picture of my boyfriend with another girl at the centre mall, and I know it wasn't a fake picture. Becuase why would amelia lie to me? She has been my bestfriend since I was in pre-school.

Plus I even knew he went to the centre mall, he told me he was going to go shopping. But I never knew it was with another girl... I tried to call him but he would always decline it.
___
I slowly twisted the door knob and walked inside, I tried to refrain the tears that was banging to come out. I shut the door very quietly and carefully, I followed the pile of clothes that was messily thrown on the floor that led upstairs to our guest bedroom.

I stood by the small opened door, my eyes widened as what was before me. There he was, nakedly (dunno if that's a word lmfao) lying on the bed, his arms around another girl.

I slammed the door opened, tears already prickling down at a fast speed. He jolted up and looked at me in shock and confusion and regret?
He got up and walked to me only in his boxers, "b-babe, why are you back s-so early..? Haha..." he said nervously. I glared at him, while I clutched my fists in disappointment and anger.

"Ernest.. what is the meaning of this sight before us?" I said, trying to control the stutter that might slip out, he grabbed a hold of my hand and brought it close to him.

"I-I was drunk! I p-pro... I promise! This has no meaning! I'm sorry!!" He pleaded, I scoffed and pulled my hand away roughly making him flinch in shock.

I've never acted like this before, I would always forgive him after one chance. But not today, "you was drunk? That's no excuse! Whether you was drunk or not, you still cheated." I said coldly, but deep down I was still Inlove deeply with him.

"How long has this been going on Ernest?" I asked keeping eye contact with him, his lips opened but nothing came.

"5 months.." he whispered, but with confidence too? Hold up. 5 MONTHS? these mother fuckers!
"5 months! And you've been cheating on me? without feeling any remorse towards me?!" I yelled.

But that was my mistake, he slapped me, he slapped me real hard. The loud slap echoing in the hallways, I brought my hand to my face and caressed it softly, bringing my hand in front of my face.