•| Chapter 22 - sweet company |•

Hey my lovelies!!
I finished my exams, but I still think there's more coming :,) so I'll do a quick chapter!! <3

I hope you'll like it <33 I love you all!! 

~~~
The blinding lights shone directly on Luna's lidded eyes.

Although her eyes were closed, it blinded her lidded eyes from pitch black to bright red and white.

She blinked her eyes hard, and scrunched her face weakly, hissing when she felt a quick sharp stinging pain on her cheek.

"Ah! She's awake!! Haha, finally!!" Someone cheered, engulfing Luna in a light hug.

A few more people hugged her, snuggling against her.

Luna still didn't have full possession of her body as she felt highly weak.

She squinted her eyes slowly, the sight slowly entering her eye sights. She soon heard the door opening and closing.

A man's voice stopped directly in front of the hospital bed, "get off her, she's still Injured and weak. Give her space." A cold and deep voice wrapped around her ears.

Luna's eyes opened fully, but still lazily and weakly opened.

Her eyes landed on all the people surrounding her, her heart warming up and her eyes stinging as if she felt the need to cry.

"You guys..." her hoarse voice managed to squeak out a bit from her sore throat.

Amelia's eyes teared up and lunged herself carefully on Luna, "gosh, I'm so glad and relieved you are okay!! You had us so worried.." Gently lifting her arms up, Luna also hugged her back.

Her eyes soon brimmed with wet tears that slid down her cheeks.

Jennie and Bella stood together on the side of the bed, smiling warmly and sadly at her, "how are you feeling Luna..?" Jennie asked, worriedly.

"I.. I feel tired, and...and very weak, and very hungry.." Luna thought before saying it.

Just then, a large and warm hand rested upon Luna's head, making her head rise up to view the person.

Her lips tugged in a soft smile when she saw Vincenzo, "what are you hungry for, love? I'll get it for you." His lips tugged in a warm little smile, but he dropped it since he's not quite used to smiling yet.

Luna's eyes sparkled and she thought for a while before smiling brightly, "hmm! I want fried chicken with rice and kimchi?"

Vincenzo almost choked on air, his forehead beginning to sweat, just where the hell will he be able to find kimchi? He yelled in his thoughts.

"I don't think there'll be any kimchi in this area, unless I go back home and get the ones Chef Li prepared the other day and whilst I'm there I'll ask her to make fried chicken and rice." He suggested.

Luna nodded In excitement, "yess!" Sparkles covered her as the brightness increased around her.

"Alright, be careful. Love you." He walked out after a quick peck.

Ajax sat on the bed along with everyone else, "so, how about we watch a movie!"

"That's a great idea!! Let's watch a horror film!" Jennie exclaimed, her face gleaming with excitement.

"That's fine with me but I'll probably fall asleep half way-" Luna started, getting cut off by Amelia.

"That's fine! As long as you are with us, hehe" She grinned, hugging Luna sideways.

——
2 hours later.

Vincenzo came back to the hospital room with bags of food, sniffing the delicious aroma of the food from time to time.

He entered the unusually quiet room, his eyes bulging out of his sockets almost by the funny and cute sight.

Luna was asleep, whilst Amelia, Jennie, Bella and Ajax all slept soundly next to her, cuddling Luna.

He smiled for a short second and closed the door, waking to the table to place the food on.

As soon as he opened the bag, the strong smell of the divine food spread almost instantly around the room.

Sorting the food out for everyone, he almost had a heart attack when Bella popped out beside him, also sniffing the food.

"What the fuck, don't sneak up like that." Vincenzo narrowed his eyes, scoffing.

Bella waved her hands above the food to bring the smell to her nose, "shut up." She responded, quickly running to the others and waking them up.

"Mm!! What's the smell!!" Amelia squealed, jumping off the bed gently, and then dashing to the seats.

"This smells like heaven! Did chef Li make all this?!" Jennie chuckled, grabbing her fork and spoon then started eating.

"Of course she did! She's the best cook!" Ajax grinned, diving into the food aswell, lightly moaning at the delicious taste.

Vincenzo rolled his eyes at their child like personality and brought Luna's food to her small table that slides on the bed perfectly.

"Chef Li made extra for you if you want more," he smiled, putting his food on the table too and sat on the bed face to face with Luna.

"Thank you.." Luna smiled genuinely, tears almost clouding her vision as she felt so grateful for everyone here.

Her sniffles made everyone snap their head to Luna, "thank you all, for being here with me. You're the best friends anyone could ask for." She referred to everyone.

Her trembling hands made its way to the fork, but a warm hand took the fork instead and offered to feed Luna, "we are great full for you aswell." Vincenzo softly said, Feeding her whilst also wiping the tears brimming down her cheeks.

"Yeah! We all love you Luna!" Bella smiled, along with everyone else.

End of chapter.

Lmaoao how was that chapter, for me, it was so dead 😂 but I hope you still enjoyed this chapter even though it was rushed and written with no thoughts!!