•| chapter 12- Beg |•

Hello my darlings! <33 before you read, don't forget to vote for your support and interest <33
~~~~~~~~~
"For what." She asked, glaring at him as she teasingly and slightly smirked, daring him to confess what he did infront of all the workers in the office.

Luna crossed her arms on her chest, leaning back on the wall as one of her leg was slightly crossed in front of her other leg.

She stared intently at the scene unfolding in the office, she felt excitement rushing through her body as she found it quite humorous at how helpless and finished Fernando looked right now.

Luna glanced at her best friend, Amelia, seeing her angry and disappointed face made Lunas heart break into small bitter pieces.

"Why so silent now? Wasn't you just begging to be released earlier?" Luna snarled, gritting her teeth in the process as she stood upright firmly, pushing herself off the wall.

Everyone's eyes was keenly focused onto the trio that was by Amelia's desk. Majority of the people in the small group/crowd were a bit too attentive in the live situation happening infront of them that they didn't catch on that Amelia was the said boss 'Fernando's' girlfriend.

Whilst the other half was shocked to the core that their eyes would continuously glance back and forth between the man in suit on his knees and the quite angered and betrayed girl that stood above him.

Their eyes immediately averted towards the girl who had just snapped at the man, their keen interest just implied further, that none of them had concluded to go tell the president about the current situation that was unfolding right now.

"I..." Fernando mumbled, fumbling with words in his mind, as nothing came to mind to speak to Amelia. Not even a simple sorry had crossed his mind.

The office was filled with dead silent, only a faint noise of awkward sipping from a coffee glass that someone had sneakily and slowly slurped while fixing their glasses on their face while they concentrated on the scene.

The silence was broken with a certain broken and forced laugh, "I? Is there nothing else to say? Then let me help you," She clutched her fists into a tight ball, her nails digging in her palm as a sharp stinging sensation filled her body.

"For starters, why don't you answer my question if that will help you with your words?" She continued, her heart beating at a rapid speed as her eyes blurred at a sudden dizziness.

Amelia blinked contently, shaking her head as her slight concussion seemed to subdue her consciousness. Once she was complete certain that her sudden throbbing headache had disappeared, she continued.

"Why? Are you too scared to admit it..? I'm sure everyone knows about it, since the rumour had spread like wildfire" she snorted.

Fernandos hands trembled as his lips quivered, the only words that continuously repeated in his head were 'god help me', 'save me, don't let me suffer through this humiliation', 'I did nothing wrong' but a sudden amusing miracle had happened.

Fernando had somehow, dropped lower in a sort of desperate begging position. 'W-what the hell, I didn't even move' Fernando panicked in his head.

Everyone's eyes held a glint of sparkle in their eyes as they admired Amelia's confidence. They had already caught up on the situation, brining the pieces together, they realised that Amelia must've been Fernandos first girlfriend and Fernando had been cheating on her like a man whore he surprisingly is.

"Hey. Did you not hear her?" A deep, cold voice sneered out, as she bent down to sadly lower herself down to the disgusting man.

Her left hand which wasn't towards the audiences view, lifted slowly towards Fernandos head.