•| 2 ~~ Found the man |•

I woke up to the loud sound of my stupid alarm, "ughhhh!! Shut the hell up you stupid electric little shit!! Don't make me- ugh... my head..." I slurred out. All that screaming made me have a mini migraine.

Must be the effects of the hangover, I got up with one hand resting on my head to keep it in place without me feeling dizzy, looking down at my clothes I groaned out loudly and threw the blanket off me.

I'm so glad it's Saturday, no work to do for today and tomorrow. I moved myself to undress and change into a bathrobe, I took out an extra towel to use for my hair so the floor won't be dripping wet after I come out.
____
I pick out something nice and casual to wear, since I'm just going to go to the cafe with Amelia, but knowing her, she would 100% keep me for longer and take me out for shopping.

Looking inside my neatly organised closet, I went over to the beige coloured section. I took out a silk white shit, along with a beige V-neck cable knitted sweater vest and a white mini skirt.

For the shoes I picked out a pair of beige Metal decor combat boots and high ankled socks.
____
After I wore everything I looked in the mirror to see if I looked weird, but to my surprise the outfit was amazing!
*ring ring*
I walked over to the kitchen counter and picked up the call, "hello?" I said waiting for an answer.

"LUNA WHERE ARE YOU!!! ITS BEEN 3 HOURS!!!" Amelia yelled, of course I moved the phone away from my ear, listening to her bicker and lecture me about being late.

I put the call on loud speaker and checked the time, I even felt my eyes twitch when my eyes dropped on the time.

"Amelia... I am not late. YOU'RE JUST VERY EARLY? ITS 11AM RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'VE BEEN THERE SINCE 8-7 AM! ARE YOU CRAZY!!" I lectured her back.

I heard her nervously chuckle, and apologised.
I told her I'd be there in 15 mins and hung up.

Getting my keys ready and phone etc. I drove to the cafe as quick as I can, but not quick enough for me to finish my favourite song that played on the radio hehe.
____
When I arrived to the cafe I noticed there were another person next to her, "ah! Luna! You're here"

I smiled and rolled up eyes playfully, "no shit, Sherlock. Of course I'm here" I beamed sarcastically. Amelia stuck her tongue at me and gestured me to take a seat, which I did.

I curiously and respectfully looked at the boy next to her, "oh ! Luna this is Fernando, my boyfriend. You've met him a few times remember?" Amelia introduced him.

I made an 'oh' expression, "ohh!! My bad, I'm sorry that I forgot. It's just you look different from last time, nice to meet you again Fernando" I greeted.

Fernando is Amelia's boyfriend of 5 years, they've been dating since high school. Fernando is a really nice guy towards Amelia, and I'm happy and great full for that. He's gets really shy, and embarrassed quite easily though, which is kinda adorable.

I don't mean it in a romantic way though.

"Likewise, you're appearance has changed a bit too. You're more pretty than before, but not as pretty as my beautiful girlfriend right here" he chuckled, giving Amelia a quick peck on the cheek making her blush.

"I heard what happened between you and Ernest by the way. I'm sorry for what happened, that stupid jackass. If I see him again I'll knock some sense into him!" He said raising his fist up.