•| 8 ~~ Letting him cheer me up |•

Hey my lovelies !! How are you!! I low-key missed you all <33 sorry I couldn't post for a while! But I'll try to go back on track, love you loads!!

Don't forget to vote cuties! 😍
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

My head was down low, facing the tiled floor of the building without sparing a glance at where my boss was taking me.

The tight grip on my wrist was stinging hard, but I stopped struggling for a while. If I'm honest, I like the pain. It feels relaxing and nerve calming.

With each rushed steps we took, I would focus my attention on the synchronised foot steps of me and my boss.

I felt my lips becoming a bit dry, but with that previous events, I wouldn't dare to lick my lips until I get rid of that disgusting parasite's saliva off me.

Surprisingly, I even counted the steps we took to distract me. It was 458 steps until we stopped - more like he stopped - which made me walk right into his broad back, I stepped back after taking a quick whiff of his amazing and sexy scent that always seems to linger off him.

When I finally decided to raise my head a bit, I took in our surroundings and realised we are in a hallway, but it seemed as if it was on the opposite of the area the office was.

Vincenzo released his tight hold on me, making me mentally whimper at the loss of pain. His eyes drooped down to my wrist that was now painfully (but amazingly) red. His eyes held a tint of regret and worried, his hands held my hand and brought it up to his gentle, wet lips.

He placed a loving and tender kiss on my slightly red- bruised wrist. "I'm sorry amore, that was rash of me. I was too mad to realise my grip was too tight.." he apologised, placing more gentle kisses on my wrists as if he was attempting to soothe the pain with his warm pecks.

"It's fine.. it didn't hurt that much" I murmured, my head tilted up as if I'm looking at him. But I wasn't, I was looking at the wall pass his head.

He looked at me my eyes, seeking if I was lying. It wasn't a lie though, well it was half a lie and half truth.

It did hurt a lot. But it didn't hurt as much, because I was too busy counting the steps and enjoying the pain.

Back in high school, I used to sometimes get in a lot of fights. But every time i saw blood or got hit badly, I never cried. Some people would say, they saw a huge glint of excitement and lust form in my eyes when it happened. Weird, right? Yeah, thought so.

I guess sometimes I would usually get turned on by the sight of blood or the feeling of pain. Mega masochist. But, because of that, I met Amelia. She found masochists interesting, and I do not know why.

I avoided eye contact as he chose to stare into my eyes, still searching for any lies. I held my breath the entire time, my eyes would glance back at his magnificent heterochromia eyes. The 5th time I looked back, his eyes was already closed shut.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled quite aggressively, all you could possibly hear in the hallway was his deep, 'HUAHHHHH' I cocked a brow at him, once he opened his eyes his gaze was rather soft.

I could tell he figured I was lying, but he decided not to push it any further. So instead he changed the conversation and his brows immediately furrowed.

"What did that bastard do earlier? Where did he touch?" He said, his voice deepening as he got slightly angrier.

I wanted to talk, but I chose not to. If I did, I could tell my lips would hurt and crack from how dry it is.