•| 5 ~~ how did this happen.. |•

Time skip the next day [ Monday ]
_______

I woke up hearing my dumb alarm, harassing my poor ears. It was currently 4am and I needed to get ready for work as usual, today we are also meeting the new president/boss of our company.

Yawning loudly, I walked towards my bathroom and had a quick warm shower. I did my usual morning routine, then walked over to my closet to change into something more professional.

I wore a black elastic waist, solid bodycon skirt that came mid thigh. A white shirt, with long sleeves, and a black blazer on top of it.

I wore black heels, but it wasn't that high. I'm so clumsy, that one time I tried wearing heels that wear high, I fell down and scratched my knee. I know it's really sad.

I left my hair out, since I feel a bit uncomfortable with my hair tied up. It was currently 5am right now, so I quickly ran downstairs and made my toast.
_____
"Luna! Over here!!" Amelia whisper-yelled at me, I walked towards her, confused at her disgusted and laughable face. "What's wrong?" I asked, tilting my head.

She faced her whole body towards me, smirking but frowning? "I got tea for you bestie," she said, narrowing her eyes towards the bathroom door.

I nodded my head, signalling that I was listening. "Ok, so this morning I came in earlier than usual since I had extra work to finish by 9am. And when I was walking to our office area, I caught a slight glimpse of Ernest flirting with some girl! I think she was called Rena? And she was totally rejecting him! It was so funny!!" She laughed.

I snorted at the information she told me, "please. I feel sorry for Rena, and she even helped me distract him from staring at me" Amelia laughed.

We walked out of the toilets and walked towards our office units. Seeing that everyone was already there, we went straight towards our desk and started out work.

While I was doing my work, I heard distant mumbling a few desk down, "did you hear about our new president? He's supposed to be extremely hot!" She gushed out.

"Yeah! I saw a quick glimpse of him yesterday when he was exiting the building" another girl gushed out, hearts forming in her eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and continued working, I blocked out everyone's voices and just focused on silence and my work.

"A-" it was faded, but I paid no attention.

"-Na!" There it was again? I shook off the noise and continued to focus on my work.

"Lun-" again? I looked around but no one was calling me name.

"For gods damn sake. LUNA PEREZ!" The voice yelled, I flinched at the loudness, and looked up to see my unit manager. Along with a few around him and others looking.

I shook my head and rubbed my forehead, knitting my brows, "sorry manager, I was focusing too much into the work that I blocked everyone out" I apologised.

He sighed and patted my head like a little kid, "I understand, you always do it. But next time try to be a little more conscious of your surroundings and hearings." He explained.

Once I nodded, he clasped his hands together smiling brightly. "Alright my beautiful childrens! The new president will be checking out our unit towards the end of the day! So everyone please stay focus and work hard, we will greet him when he comes" The manager smiled, but the aura around him was deadly and serious.

"Yes sir!" We all said simultaneously. He then nodded and went into his office, not before handing me more work.

It's a bit annoying how everyone mostly relies on me to finish their work, because I'm considered the best worker here. But if I'm honest! I don't really mind it tho, i find it quite hard but fun.
_____
"Alright everyone have a good lunch!" The manager yelled, we all bid out temporarily goodbyes and went to the company's cafeteria or went out to eat.