•| Chapter 17 - i love you so much|•

It has been the same routine for the past 2 days, and Vincenzo couldn't handle it.

Luna would throw up every early morning and her mood would change drastically.

Here he was, standing by the bathroom door frame, leaning against it as he watched his girlfriend brush her teeth after that massive throw up.

He sighed, and brushed his fingers in his hair, maintaining eye contact with his girlfriend, "we are going to the hospital,"

Luna frowned and pouted, she spat the toothpaste in the sink and washed her mouth. Honestly, she doesn't mind the hospital it's just she hates needles and the smell in the hospital.

"Okay.." she stood up straight and stretched till her bones clicked.

"Good," he narrowed his eyes as he lifted himself from the door, walking back into his room and changed into something more fitting and comfortable.

"Can we get some Japanese hot pot on the way back? I'm suddenly craving for Hotpot..oo! And some icecream with mash potatoes, mmm!!" She giggled, changing into some loose jogging bottoms and a warm furred shirt.

Vincenzo had scrunched his face in disgust, but he still agreed, "ice cream and mash..? Sure love..anything that suits your taste?" He chuckled, awkwardly.

"Hehe! You're the best!"
~~~
"Miss Luna Perez? Please come to room 215, thank you," a voice from the speaker called out.

Luna and Vincenzo both shifted in their seats and got up, walking to the said room.

It took more than a minute to arrive at the room since it was at the end of the hallway.

The whole walk was filled with complete silence - it wasn't the awkward kind - it was the comfortable type but it was filled with slightly worry and nervousness.

With both their hands intertwined, they knocked lightly on the blue door that held the name 'Dr. Ferísca Halo'

"Come in," a gentle voice called out from behind the doors.

Vincenzo opened the door and held it open for Luna, "thank you love," she whispered and walked in.

The sound of clicking from the keyboard could be heard loudly in the room as Halo was typing and quickly organising a folder and prepared prescription for Luna for her details.

She turned around towards the couple and pushed her glasses up, crossing her legs as she clasped her fists and laid it on her knee.

"Good afternoon lovelies, how may I be of help today?" She looked between the two, but her eyes focused mainly on Luna as she was the real patient.

"Well..I've been throwing up every morning non stop for the past 4 days, and I suddenly get these quick headaches and feel more sleepier than usual," Luna explained, fidgeting with her fingers.

Halo turned back and started typing in the information that Luna was describing into the computer.

"And! She's been having these terrible mood swings, like the ones when females are on their periods, but slightly worse and more sensitive. And she would have these weird - no offence love - food cravings from time to time, and she would vomit out any food she eats." Vincenzo added, holding Luna's hand in his.

"Hmm, I see.. and you suspect that this all is just a symptom of a causal stomachs ache, am I right?" Halo presumed, typing away as she looked back and forth between Luna and the Computer.

"And by any chance, are you both sexually active?" She asked, flatly, making Vincenzo almost choke on his spit but he still smirked at Luna.

"I don't know Doc..are we Luna?" He asked, Raising a brow innocently.