•| Chapter 16 - Sick? |•

In the morning..
-
It was around 2am in the morning when the moons light were still shining through the curtains of the dim room.

Since they had slept early, Luna couldn't fall asleep after the 2nd hour of trying to sleep, Luna had felt a sense of nausea, she had went downstairs in the dark mansion with the help of the flashlight from her phone, to get some pills.

She felt a bit terrified going through the dark hallways, alone as everyone were already asleep.

Once she had gotten the items she needed, she quickly ate a pill and drank a cup of water before silently placing the cup in the sink and the box of pills back in the cub board.

She tip toed back upstairs rather quickly, in attempt to get back in the room and snuggle under the blanket with her beloved.

"I'm not scared.. It's just a hallway..that's dark.. no need to- Ack!" She yelped quietly as she tripped on the carpet.

She sighed, "Fuck me.." Luna scrambled to her feet and cursed to herself at her clumsiness.

She started to speed walk back to the room, not before hearing a noise downstairs.

"What the heck's going on.. am I in some horror movie?!" She internally screamed in her head and dragged herself back to the room.

Finally going back under the blankets, she snuggled herself back into Vincenzo's chest, loving the warmth and his rich lavender scent surrounding them.

Luna carefully listened to the heartbeat of her beloved which soon sent her off into a deep and comforting slumber, no longer feeling nauseous.

7:20Am

"Blurgh!!" Luna vomited out, sat down in front of the toilet while her hair were already tied back messily thanks to the help of Vincenzo.

About 20 minutes ago, Luna had woken up abruptly and threw the blanket off her and dashed to the bathroom with the need to vomit.

What felt like hours, she had lifted her head up, her eyes puffy and dark red from the force of vomit with small tears brimmed on the side of her eyes.

"Fuck, that was horrible.." Her hoarse and strained voice managed to mumble out.

Vincenzo had grabbed a towel beforehand and helped cleaning her face before slowly helping her up to the sink to wash her mouth and face.

"Are you alright love?" He asked, his voice filled with deep concern and worry. He was still in shock, he was in deep sleep when suddenly a hand had smacked his hand away and threw half the blanket over his face before grunts and heavy footsteps dragged themselves towards the bathroom.

Suddenly worried, he snapped his eyes open and rushed to the bathroom after seeing his girlfriend no where in sight.

Seeing her sat on the floor as she hauled out vomit in the toilet, made him panic and grab a towel and grab her hairband before tying it up and rubbing her back soothingly.

"I'm fine..its nothing to worry about," Luna had felt her world spin and almost faint and drop on the floor if it weren't for the help of her boyfriend who instantly caught her by the waist with concern.

"Nothing to worry about!? Love, you just whacked me in the face while you dashed to the bathroom, and here you were, shitting out your organs from your mouth?! And you almost fainted? I'm taking you to the hospital." He sighed out, frustratedly.

Luna looked up at him with big round eyes, while pouting, "I'm fine..I just probably need to take some medicine and eat something," Vincenzo squinted his eyes, moving his eyes from Luna's face to the toilet.

Luna kept tugging on his shirt, wanting him to leave the matter, and after a couple of back and forth looks from her face and the toilet he finally gave up, sighing, "fine, but! If you vomit again or feel sick, I'm taking you." He flashed the toilet and helped Luna to brush her teeth.