•| 9~~ Confession? |•

Time skip to Saturday
————————————

"Luna~! W-We're.. here!" Amelia slurred loudly outside my front door.

I groaned and kicked the blanket off my body and stumbled towards the front door.

I opened the front door, leaning against the door frame. My hair bed hair messily disheveled, my ryes half opened.

I looked at a slightly drunken Amelia and a tired Fernando, Amelia smiled widely at me, she threw herself at me, engulfing me into a tight hug before she energetically and softly shoved me aside before allowing herself to enter.

Because of the loose grip I had on the doorframe, I slightly slid off from her weak push and fell sideways.

Fernando quickly but tiredly held me in place, preventing me from falling.

"Thanks 'ando." I yawned, pushing myself upright and entering back inside my house.

"Sorry for the early visit, Amelia wanted to come over because she desperately needed to talk to you." He explained, neatly putting aside Amelia's taken off shoes on the side, along with mine.

"Oh yeah, she told me about it yesterday. But why is she here so early? Wasn't she going to come at 12? It's 7 in the morning. And why is she drunk?" I threw the questions at him, throwing a tired glare.

"We were watching a movie and we drank some wine, but after one and a half bottle she started rambling on about how she missed you. And she drank one more bottle and started whining to me, telling me to drive to your house" he sheepishly rubbed his head.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the lounge, "do you want some chocolate chip lava cake? I made it last night and there's some left overs in the fridge" I offered, walking towards Amelia with Fernando behind me.

"No it's fine, I'll just drop her off and go back. I have some left over work to finish anyways." He said, giving Amelia her phone that she forgotten and left at home.

"Ahh, okay. Stay safe, bye!" He nodded towards
me and kissed Amelia on the cheek saying goodbye.

"Awww, baby!!! Are you going back~?" She slurred out, pouting. She pulled him into a firm hug and nuzzled her face onto his chest.

"Yes, I'm going to finish off some work. And it'll be better to give you both some alone time." He explained, softly caressing her hair.

I sadly smiled at their affection, thinking if someday me and Vincenzo can become a couple with their affection like that.

"Don't miss me too much! Hehe~" she giggled, squishing his cheeks, making his lips form into a squished pout.

I chuckled at her cute drunk state, watching Fernando sigh with loving eyes. "I will miss you, my love" he said, before parting from the hug and giving her a quick peck.

We both waved him off as he drove away, I slightly frowned watching him leave in a different direction, but because of Amelia's drunken state she didn't seem to notice.

At first I thought that they moved houses, but watching Amelia I shrug off the thought.

———————

It was about an hour later when she finally sobered up. She whined at the throbbing headache she had, so I gave her some medicine.

"So, how's you and Mr Romano??" She smirked, nudging my arm as she winked at me.

I sighed and laid my head on her thigh, looking towards the ceiling. "I don't know.. it's going good but, I want to be more than just what we are. I want us to officially date, but my anxiety is acting up every time i want to tell him.." I explained, closing my eyes while I rested my fore arm on my closed eyes.