•| 4 ~~ Meeting Bella |•

I hope you all enjoy this story, I love you all so much!! Don't forget to vote <33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was quite early when I woke up, but the warmth I felt all night was gone. I sat up, crossed leg, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

I looked around the room, to find that Vincenzo has already left. "He left huh.. maybe this really was just a crappy one night stand" I whispered to myself, fidgeting with the hem of his oversized shirt.

I started to overthink and curse myself for thinking that it might work, but my thoughts was cut off when I heard the closet room open. Then Vincenzo came out, looking smoking hot, wearing a suit that showed his build under his white shirt.

His hair was puffed out on his face, he looked really cute like that. Last night his hair was gelled up, so I didn't know how he looked with his hair down. I might've saw it when we showered but I was too sleepy to notice.

"Amore, why do you look upset?" He frowned walking over to me, cupping my face in his hands. He squished my cheeks, making it look like I'm pouting. "I'm not upset.." I said, moving my face from his hand.

He frowned even deeper, he loosened his tie a bit so he could breathe properly without feeling suffocated with the top of his shirt buttoned.
He lifted me up and sat down on the bed, he stood me in between his thighs. One hand on my waist to keep me from going, and the other rested on my hand.

"Are you sure? You seemed really upset Tesoro" he sighed, I gripped his hand tighter, biting my lips. I fought the tears that threatened to fall out, but I couldn't prevent them and they just poured out. My voice wasn't stabled, it was cracking.
"I-It's so stupid of me to cry about this" I scowled at myself, using my other hand to wipe the tears.

Once Vincenzo found out I was crying, he lifted his head up rather quickly. He sat me on his lap, my legs rested behind him. "Don't cry, what's the matter" he soothed out, rubbing my back.

Don't ask me! It's just my stupid over thinking..
I couldn't find myself to ignore him, so I answered, "it's just with my ex, I was told I was just his plaything and he never had feelings for me. And he only felt sorry for me.. so my stupid thoughts made me feel as if this was another dumb one night stand that you felt sorry for" I hiccuped. I bit my lip harder, causing blood to come out a bit.

Vincenzo brought me into a hug,and wiped the blood off my lips. "Oh amore, I am not doing this because I feel sorry for you. I just took quite a liking towards you, your more easy going and cuter than the other whores that want me for my money" he scoffed, but kissed my neck softly to calm me down.

If I'm honest, there was no reason to cry. I'm just over reacting, but the words Ernest said to me left a big impact on me. It just caused me to over think, and think that when Vincenzo listed to my side of the story he felt sorry and wanted to make it better by having a quick one night stand.

"Sorry for over reacting.." I whispered in his ear wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him. I inhaled his rich scent that seemed to calm me down. He pulled away and caressed my cheeks, rubbing the tears dry, "don't apologise, it's not your fault Luna" He smiled.

I smiled too, "actually I-" he started, but got cut off by his phone ringing. He rolled his eyes and looked at his watch that showed who called.

"Oh shoot- love I need to take this call, I'll be back" he said, kissing my forehead. He got up and walked out of the room, I couldn't hear his conversation very much, but I heard muffled speaking such as 'ok grandfather' and 'I'll be there soon!' Or 'stop yelling'. I think it must've been a call about him inheriting his grandfathers company.

He walked back in after he ended the call, and walked over to me. He took my phone and dialled a number, "H-Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled, standing up, peaking over his shoulder.