•| Chapter 13 - Lunch? |•

Everything was going smooth to plan, but the only thing Luna could think about is her intriguing night with her smoking hot and exciting lover.
~~~~~~~~~
"YAWNNNN" Amelia yawned out extremely loud, after she was finished with her work assignment.

Luna tilted her head towards Amelia, smirking, "if you keep yawning with your mouth wide open like that, I'll stuff an apple inside it so you won't talk, again." Amelia flinched and quickly closed her mouth, tapping her mouth as she made a small awkward yawn as she looked around as if she heard nothing.

"Whatever, I'm going now, gotta help my boss" Luna winked towards Amelia at the last part, making her put both thumbs up towards Luna.

"Don't enjoy yourself too much, didn't you tell me that you both have reservations? Keep the spicy activity for then." She whispered, waving me off.

"Fuck you, I can do what I want." Luna scoffed, making her left hand and circle with her thumb and index finger, and used her right hand and pushed her middle finger inside the circle.

"Shove it up your ass, u banana stripper" Amelia gasped, and dramatically held her chest as if her hearts been broken- oh wait never mind.

"You're such a bitch." Amelia rolled her eyes and hissed towards Luna, but in the end they both ran to each other and hugged each other so tight as if it was the end of the world.

"Don't think about me too much when you're with him." Amelia fake cried, sniffling as she clasped both of Luna's hand.

"I won't.." Luna dramatically stuttered, taking one hand back and wiped her fake tears a away.

Everyone around this hem just paused on their work and stared at the sister-like best friends cry their hearts out.

"Come in." A deep but smooth voice permitted from inside the office.

Luna then opened the door, and walked inside.
Her eyes then landed on a perfect figure, standing by the enormously large window-wall as he stared at the view of the whole city.

His head tilted and his gaze glanced upon Luna's face. His eyes that was once cold, vanished and refilled with softness and love.

"Luna, you're here." He said, a small smile twitching up his beautiful moisturised lips.

"Of course I am, it was an order from my boss to be here at lunch, wasn't it?" Luna said in a sassy tone, tilting her head to the side a bit.

Vincenzo frowned, and waved his hands towards Luna, signalling her to come to him, and which she complied to.

Whilst she was about to pause in front of him, two large and warm hands gripped her waist and pulled her aggressively but smoothly against Vincenzos chest.

His gaze becoming dark, and slightly turned on. "Fuck, who do you think you're talking to like that, amore?" He whispered beside her ears, his breath fanning against her neck.

Her hands clasped his shirt tightly in her hold, as she slightly squirmed in his steaming hot hold, "wh-who else am I supposed to talk to?" She answered back, with somewhat no confidence at all.

His frown deepened and he pushed Luna against the large window, he dived into the crook of her neck and began to place soft and wet kisses on the silky smooth skin.