•| 10~~ another betrayer |•

guys I am so sorry for last chapter. I was seriously off my head when I wrote that whole chapter.

I was cringing out so hard at the actual confession part, I don't even know what I was thinking. Sooooo... let's just ignore that and carry on w the story.. I LOVE YALL THOUGH!! <33  don't stay mad at me 😣

——————
Time skip to Monday morning.

Luna had just walked into the building at 7am, to get the work and office ready for both her and the President of the company, and to sort out the folders and works for the other workers.

She strode towards the elevator, quickly going through the message between her and Amelia.
Amelia had also been here early since her group had to be there early to finish off Fridays work.

The elevator ride somehow went quite slow, there wasn't much people in the building yet but still there was 2 people in the elevator with her.

Without trying to lead any unwanted attention, she slightly tilted her face towards the lifts faded reflected wall.

Luna slowly opened her mouth and lightly clenched her teeth together, making sure there isn't any left over food on her teeth that'll later on make her look like an embarrassing clown.

After making sure that it was clean, she walked out of the elevator when she heard the ding, she walked towards her old group team office and smiled, excited to see her best friend.

Just as she was about to walk further in the hallway and turn into the office, she heard faint talkings. Her being curious as she is, cautiously tiptoed towards the slightly opened door.

"Did you hear? Apparently That well known boss in the nearby company, is cheating on his girlfriend!" One man said, slightly shocked at the gossip he said.

"Yeah! I heard it while I was at the coffee station, some girls were talking about it! It's honestly disgusting." Another man whispered, loud enough for Luna to hear from the door.

"I honestly feel bad for whoever the girl is. Poor her, if I was her I'd break up with him as soon as I found out." A Girl sighed, making others him and nod in their agreement.

"What it she doesn't? I heard she comes to this company too! I'm sure she'd have at least heard a few small talks around" another woman said, in a sympathetic and worried voice towards the unknown girl.

The more Luna listened the more she got curious,  she wondered how the girl would react towards it. But her thoughts got cut off, when a sleepy but energetic Amelia hugged her, holding some pot noodles for early snacks.

"Morning~" she whispered, smiling towards Luna. "Morning, sleepy-head" Luna returned the smile, showering Amelia a plastic bag that had some drinks inside too.

Just as Amelia was about to reply, more talks was heard inside the room making Luna shut her up by placing her hand over Amelia's mouth.

That quick gesture had snapped Amelia out of her sleep daze and made her fully awake, now also curious to the talks.

"Friday morning, I heard the rumours about it and managed to hear who the Man was..
of course we all know his last name, but no one knows his first name, so it's quite an interesting information" A man explained, drinking some coffee through his speech.

Amelia raised her brows at the small talk commotion that she had no idea about. Luna gave Amelia a quick brief explanation before snapping her head back towards the door and inched more forward.

"Yeah?..well! Tell us already!" A girl huffed out, rather impatiently yet curious. Amelia, held the pot noodle cup a bit tighter. Amelia frowned, the information Luna had told her, had sounded way too familiar with someone who she knew so damn well.