•| Chapter 23 - deserving |•

Hi my lovelies!! It's been so long since I've uploaded 🥲🥲

I'm sorry if it took a looooong time!! But I hope you still enjoy this chapter 🥰

PS. I LOVE STREETS BUT ROMANIAN REMIX, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

~~~
The cold and stuffy air filled the dark room, suffocating the atmosphere and the breathings of those inside.

Low groans and whimpers can be heard from outside the locked room.

Vincenzo calmly yet seriously walked towards that locked room whom no one can enter or exit without permission.

"Sir, as requested, we done the task..however.."
The guard nervously explained, his heart beat increasing as it rapidly clouded his head, the cold and domineering glare from his boss was certainly not delightful, rather it would make one piss their pants.

And that 'one' was almost on edge. Almost immediately pissed his pants yet he held his grounds.

Growing annoyed at this bunny like prey, stuttering and shivering infront of the predator, Vincenzo tutted and grabbed a handful of the guards collar on his shirt.

"However..what? Spill it before I slice your delicate head off and feed it to your family, and let them devour ur disgusting, trembling meat."
He threatened, all dead serious which instantly made the guard cower in fear and stood straight immediately.

"Y-yes sir! T-the ones tied up hasn't spilled anything at all, they only stated that they'll talk once you come." He explained, pulling his shirt to disperse any creases.

"Pathetic they are. Can't even say a word? What animals." Vincenzo snickered, pushing the guard away and pushed the door open with his growing anger which led to the door banging on the wall.

"Ahah! Look who finally decided to sho- argh!" Dante groaned, desperately wanting to hold his cheek from the intense punch but his hands were bound together with a tight knotted rope, unable to unbound.

"Bastard, you don't have the qualification to speak so freely and boldly to me. You disgusting perverted pest." Vincenzo spat, mockingly.

His apathetic gesture spoke more than his words, depicted more anger and hate he carried towards the tied up man.

"Pest? Says you! You ugly fat bastard! You stole Luna from me! If not for you, she would've been mine. Mine!" Ernest repeated, enraged with much more hate.

A chuckle emerged in the wide room, filling the eerie silence after the ragged breathless breathing of Ernest's ignored ranting.

"Yours? If she was yours, you shouldn't have cheated on her and made a whimsy and stupid excuse that doesn't even make sense." He smirked, leaning forward as Vincenzo gripped Ernest's chin with much force.

Yanking his face forward, made a grunt come out from Ernest as Vincenzo purposely and teasingly pressed on his bruises and cuts.

"U-ugh u bitchy bastard, you think you're so tough, don't you? Just wait, we'll figure a way out of here. And before we get to Luna, you'll be our first victim we'll slowly kill!" Ernest spat, threateningly, his eyes wide his pupils dilated in a psychotic way.

"Oh really? I'd love, to see you try me." Vincenzo frowned, his eyes narrowing in a daring way.

"I'd really, love to see you try." He repeated once more.

Having enough of Ernest's unwanted rambling, he kicked him away, moving onto Dante.

Dante eyes glossed a dark colour, tinted with dark excitement, what a weirdo.

Vincenzo punched Dante, a loud groan filling the room. Blood trickling down Dante's lips as his cheek bruised, he chuckled softly, but deadly.

"Is that all you got?" Dante grinned, daringly, his head tilted downwards yet his eyes bore upwards,  his lips tugged in a wide smirk as his eyebrows curved upwards.

Vincenzo scrunched his face in disgust, 'no way, is this weirdo getting turned on?' He thought, now sure he's a huge perverted man that goes both ways, not that he doesn't mind gays and Les, but he finds it creepy how Dante getting turned on by violence.

"Now tell me, why did you take her? Vincenzo cocked a brow, his fingers tightening around the collar of Dante's shirt.

"You tell me," Dante rolled his eyes, his eyes boring holes directly into Ernest as he tilted his head.

"You think I would know? If you ask me I think your just sickly obsessed with my girlfriend just from one little meeting" he replied, His eyes snapped as he held a knife to Dante's lower stomach.

"Don't fuck with me, asshole. Tell me, what do you want from her." He hissed.

Dante's eyes widened in absolute fear and nervousness, sweat trickling down his forehead as he felt the sharp metallic knife pressed lightly yet dangerously on his belly.

"Fuck! Get that shit off me- fine! Fine!" He sighed in relief as Vincenzo slowly placed distance between the knife and his stomach.

"We know, Luna is pregnant. Hah, you think she'll really survive this? We will make her weaken and we'll make sure that baby doesn't survive! Then she'll be- oh,so-Devastated! And whilst we deal with you out of our way she'll have no one left! Hahaha!! That's where we come in! We will pamper her with comfort and love and money! Anything, and she will easily fall into us!" Dante laughed like a maniac, pulling his bound wrists as if it will let loose.

Vincenzo scrunched his nose and pushed the knife in his stomach rather slowly and punched him multiple times.

"You're hilarious if you think that will work. Hey you, make sure they won't be able to feel their bones by tomorrow." Vincenzo flatly ordered his men.

Standing up as he used a handkerchief to wipe the blood off his knuckles, he scoffed and smirked at the unsightly pool of blood on the floor.

He  walked out of the room and placed double security guards outside the door and any other exits.

Arriving at the hospital, he found that Luna had already fallen asleep and the others must've went back to their room.

His gaze softened upon seeing Luna's relaxed and calm state, his hands brushing the loose strand of hair on her face.

"I'll make sure you're out of danger, just bare with me." Vincenzo whispered, pressing a soft and tender kiss to her forehead which caused her to stir.

Her eyes blinding but her vision blurred and clouded as she was still sleepy, "V-Vincenzo? You're back.." she mumbled tiredly.

"Yes I am love. Go back to sleep, I'm right here." He chuckled softly, grabbing hold of Luna's hand, letting the warmth engulf them as the birds chirped outside and the bright moonlight shone the room.

"Mm..see you..in- the morning.." she drifted back to sleep, smiling at their intertwined hands.

Vincenzos smiled soon dropped as his thoughts drifted to what both Dante and Ernest said, their threatening didn't bother him at all, but what bothered him was that they knew Luna was pregnant before.

How did they? When they have only told the closest maids and and their bestfriends (Bella,Jennie,Amelia and Ajax, etc.).

Was they perhaps following them when they visited the hospital?

This was stressing him out, and he would soon unscramble all this and dig deeper into it.

He swears he will.

And he never backs down on a promise.

Hey!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER LMAOAO, THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER IN AGESSS!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

and if yall want, you can go follow my other tt account! However it's not wattpad related 🙂🙂

It's just a normal edit acc 🙃🙃! And the username on TT is : @wuxianswife

BYE!