•| 6 ~~ Lonely night |•

When I arrived home i went straight to have a warm and relaxing shower before going to bed.
I wore silk Pajamas because why not? They're very comfy.

It was around 9pm when I got in bed, I tried to hard to fall asleep however I couldn't. It was so odd because I would always be able to sleep in a wink, then my mind lingered to Vincenzo.

I somehow was missing him. No Luna, he's your new president for gods damn sake. I can't be thinking of him like that. I shook off the thought of him and fell asleep once more, and I finally fell asleep.
___
I woke up again, but this time I really couldn't fall asleep. I checked the time on my phone and it showed that it was 10:30pm, so I only slept for 1hour and 30mins? Uh I guess that's an improvement..?

I still couldn't feel any warmth, I missed the scent of Vincenzo and the way he would hug me while we sleep.

I gripped my bedsheets and got up, putting on a warm jacket and some shoes on. I got inside my car and drove towards his mansion, I parked outside the mansion and walked to one of the guards.

"Is Vincenzo home right now?" I asked, hoping for him to be home. I tapped my foot on the floor rather impatiently, "I'm sorry but Sir Romano isn't back yet." He replied, apologising.

I said it's fine and got back in the car. ''Maybe he's still at the workplace..' I thought. I drove towards my company and parked inside the private parking lot, when I got out and walked got to the entrance I realised all the lights was off, there was a few but it was still a bit dark.

I used my keycard for access to be let Inside. Standing in the elevator, I pressed the top floor and while I was going up it felt like decades. I was gradually falling asleep while standing, but when I heard that ding I woke up.

When I stepped out, I tried to walk without making noise. Once I got to Vincenzo's office, I was hesitating to knock on the door.

His lights was off but I saw some light candles. Knock knock. I heard some shuffling inside, "hello? Who is it?" He said behind the door probably standing up for caution.

I gripped the hem of my silk shirt, "I-it's me..Luna.." I stuttered out, looking down.
I then heard a huge sigh coming from Vincenzo, he came to open the door for me and once I saw his face I was shocked.

I grabbed his face, caressing his cheeks with my thumb. My eyes trailed under his eyes. "You look so tired. You have bags under your eyes" I said worriedly.

His hand fell upon my hands and smiled softly, "I was tired, but now seeing you here brightens my mood amore" he said. His eyes then dropped down to my Pajamas and he raised an eyebrow.

"A-ah, I couldn't sleep.. so I came to see you.." I explained, avoiding eye contact. His hands dropped down to my waist and pulled me against him. He pulled my in for a hug while his head was in the crook of my neck, inhaling my warm and calming scent.

"That's nice..I missed you. I couldn't sleep either so I stayed back to do more work" he mumbled on my neck, tightening his hold on my waists.

"That's not good though... don't force yourself with work" I frowned, biting on his shoulder really hard as a teasing punishment.

I heard his wince, "I'm sorry!! Don't bite me!! I'll learn my lesson!" He whined, pulling back from the hug and wiping the fake tears.

I laughed, but my laugh died down when my eyes dropped down to his pouting lips. I licked my own lip to engulf my lips with wetness from my saliva.

( IN MY OPINION, IF YOU PLAYED THE SONG ALREADY, RESTART IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND CARRY ON READING FROM HERE. IT WILL FIT THE ATMOSPHERE)

My eyes widened and I shook my head, I pushed myself pass him and went to sit down on his leather couch. I stared at his broad back that was facing me, but I saw his head tilt towards me, smirking.