•| chapter 18 - suspicions on being watched|•

It's been 6 months since Luna was pregnant.

And these 4 months, have been hell for Vincenzo. He would burst in anger but, not in front of Luna, he would hold it in and mostly take it out in his room whilst Luna is downstairs or something.

But honestly, he loved it. He would always rest his head on Luna's lap and always talk to the unborn baby, whilst Luna played with his hair and watch some movies on Netflix.

Amelia would always come over after work or during her days off, or if Luna is sleeping, Amelia would hang out with her new friend Ajax - the guy who stood up for Amelia and Luna when Ernest was insulting them - these days have been really peaceful.

No sign of that weird perverted waiter, no sign of Ernest, no sign of Herald - the old pervert that harassed her during one of the meetings -

Everything was normal right now, or should I say for now?
~~
Luna's Pov

As per usual, whilst Vincenzo goes to work, I would usually do easy chores since the maids wouldn't let me do any.

And most of the time I would go out to shop for ingredients if I want to make dinner, but of course a bodyguard stays with me at all time.

Usually I would go with Bella if she isn't busy - well if she is, she would make time for me and continue work later - what a nice girl she is !!

Jennie would also accompany us on our walk and shopping, and honestly I don't mind! It's really funny to see Bella get all pissed off when Jennie would say flirtatious words to her.

Right now, I'm just wearing some easy and comfortable shoes to wear while one of the maids prepare some lunch boxes for me, Jennie, Amelia, Bella and Ajax.

"Luna? Are you ready, the lunch boxes are done?" Amelia called outside.

She wouldn't really use our usual aggressive nicknames cause of my immediate mood swings, sigh I miss those times.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" I yelled, taking my phone and walking slowly and carefully because of my baby bump.

And as if on queue when I was about to open the door, Amelia opened it for me and burst out a huge smile and hugged me.

"I missed you!!!!" Amelia whined, hugging me tighter.

I sighed, rubbing her back, "you just saw me 2 days ago, what's the rush?" Amelia looked up and sniffled a fake tear.

"That's too long! I'm sure this little banana missed me too, right?" She proudly said, beaming as she bent down a little and caressed the bump.

Just as she said that, I felt a small kick, "oh? Did you feel that Amelia? I think he agreed with you."

Just a few months ago, we managed to find out our baby's gender, and it was a boy! I kept wondering if he will have my features and Vincenzo's personality, or his features and my personality.

"Of course he should! Im his auntie, hmph!" Amelia suddenly got up, pouting and walked away but then slowed down to match my pace.

"Ah! Amelia, Luna! There you are, come come, let's leave now so we don't come back late" Jennie suggested, holding the bags which were filled with some fruits and drinks, whilst Bella held the bag which had our lunch boxes.

I smiled warmly at them, "yes, it'll be a shame if we come late, if we do, that grumpy guy will scold me." I sighed, everyone shivering as we thought of an angry Vincenzo.

"That's right! Anyways, where's Ajax, Amelia? I thought he was coming too?" Bella asked, walking to the front door with her car keys in hand.

I held the light stuff as always, which contained a picnic mat and some tissues and plastic fork,spoons and yeah.