•| chapter 25 - a second too late |•

HEY EVERYONE!! I'm so sorry for the late update <33 I hope this chapter makes sense and is good bc I quickly skimmed through the previous chapter to refresh my memories!!

Anyways enjoy!

Vincenzo could feel his heart breathing rapidly through his chest, every sound was blocked out as he didn't give a single care to anything else except the thought of Luna.

'FUCK. I should've stayed with her. I just hope those fuckers of a bodyguard kept her safe till I get there.' He thought, his eyes flashing red in anger.

All he saw was red, speeding up the spiral stairs he made a quick and careful dash to Luna's room not before fighting off the men who he assumed was "the extra men" that Dante and Ernest was talking about.

He aimed a knife to one of the mens throat, not before hearing something spat out from his mouth that made him stab him multiple times till blood seeped out and made a huge pool of thick liquid of blood.

"She isn't going to last forever in that room." That man warned, the words reciting in his head as he sped walked to their room.

His hands cautiously slid up his thigh to the strap that's strapped against his upper thigh that's below his hip, he grabbed the gun form the strap and held it up prepared.

As he was nearing their room he heard muffled noises, screams, yells, cries, protests, and guns firing.

His ears ringing he shook his head as he made out one of the voice, "GET LOST! Leave me and my baby alone you ugly psycho! When my boyfriend comes you'll regret it!" He recognised it as Luna's.

However the menacing and mocking voice after her made him load his gun, "oh really? I don't give a fuck about him. I bet he's already occupied with Dante and Ernest, those fuckers were just the baits and distraction. Now I have a pretty little thing right infront of me."

Barging into the room, he held a gun straight up to the direction of where Luna and the man is.

His finger almost pulled the trigger yet he retracted that ringer and hesitated, his eyes narrowing as the man held Luna's throat and a gun pointed towards her in a threatening way towards Vincenzo.

"Oh look who's here! You've missed the fun earlier..sadly. But ah ah ah! Don't make the wrong move, otherwise you know what will happen to this dear pretty girl and the baby."

Vincenzo hesitated at the thought of lowering his gun. Who knows what that man will do once he lowers the gun?

His eyes quickly darted to the right to see the bodyguards of Luna's fighting the other men and at the same time their eyes would flicker towards Luna and the man behind her.

He cursed beneath his breathe, looking around quickly to see a few more of his men lying dead on the ground.

"Big boy, eyes over here! Remember ur girlfriend is in my hands." The man snickered and grinned.

"What do you want. If you want a hostage, take me instead. She had nothing to do with this, you fucker." Vincenzo spat out, he tried to choose his words carefully however the mere thought of Luna dying made his anger splurt out and made his words more intense.

"Oh?" The man gasped, then moved onto chuckling, "of course she doesn't. However we made a deal between Dante, Ernest and my boss that they'll help ONLY if we manage to take the girl with us and dump her with them." He explained rather smugly.

Hearing the name of Dante and Ernest made Vincenzo grimace with hatred and absolutely disgust. Were they pining on a taken women that doesn't have the least interest in both of them? How shameful.

"Well-" Vincenzo started but got cut off when he saw one of his men that was supposed to be dead on the floor? raise his gun towards the man and shoot his shot.

A low grunt escaped the man's mouth and before he collapsed to the floor and lose his control over his own body and fall limp, he pulled the trigger towards Luna despite his eyes being heavily blurred and his head dizzy.

Before he fell limp and escaped into his own darkness, he heard the words, "YOU BASTARD!" Vincenzo yelled towards the now dead man, and ran towards Luna, catching her as she fell limp in his body.

Blood oozing out of her abdomen, sweat trickling down her already sweaty forehead.

"V-Vincenzo.." she rasped out, her voice becoming horse as she was falling unconscious.

The panic rushed through Vincenzos eyes and he gripped her tighter in his arms, "I'm here Luna. I'm here my love. Stay with me! Hold on, keep your eyes open- FUCK, SOMEONE GET THE CAR READY." He yelled out, his attention only focused on Luna as he slid his arms under her back and thigh and carried her bridal style and carefully rushed towards the car.

Luna's head was pounding, a sharp pain was felt on her abdomen, blood pouring out as she felt energy draining out of her and sleep covering her mind and body.

Unable to get any words out she groaned and forced out a few words, "v-Vincenzo..the..ugh.. the b-baby.." she whispered before collapsing in his arms, eye lids closing as darkness enveloped her sight.

HEY EVERYONE AGAIN, SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT? BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!
ILL TRY TO UPLOAD TMR, IF I CANT THEN ILL TRY NEXT WEEK, BUT I CANT PROMISE ILL UPDATE FAST ENOUGH BECAUSE SKL IS OPENING SOON AND IM A BIT BUSY WITH PREPARING FOR SKL AND FAMILY STUFF!!

ANYWAYS BY MY LITTLE PUMPKINS 😚😚
Don't forget to vote!! <33