•| Chapter 14 - Red Wine |•

A/N ~ I might start writing in 3rd person pov, since it's more easy and I can write more descriptive and detailed, but I'll switch to 1st persons pov from time to time <33

-------

A low groan could be heard from the couch in the Presidents office, shifting lightly on the couch to be in a more comfortable position as lying on the same position was aching.

"Mm.." Luna moaned out groggily and tiredly in her sleep, slowly waking up from her peaceful slumber.

Vincenzos eyes averted away from his computer towards his lovely girlfriend on the couch that was about to wake up.

"Morning love, have a nice sleep?" He smiled, watching every movement she made as she opened her eyes and stretched.

"Mhm.." she giggled tiredly, sitting up and stretching her arms up until she heard a satisfying 'click' or 'pop' of her bones.

"Good. Now go do the work I've sent to your email, and the paperwork I've gotten printed." He said, returning back to his work in a serious tone.

Luna gasped with all her little energy after waking up, and fell back down to the couch. "Ughh, fucking hell. My back and ass are super sore, I can't walkkkkk~" she whined, kicking her legs on the couch.

A/n: how cringe.. 😬 put those dusty legs down rn.

She stopped whining immediately and was about to choke on her saliva when she heard a deep but smooth chuckle emit from the handsome man on the main desk.

"I'm joking love. I brought some painkillers for you in case." He winked at Luna making her blush furiously and hide her red face under Vincenzo's Suit jacket(blazer).

"Oh? Shy now are we? Wasn't you just moaning under me for mo..." suddenly a piece of scrunched up paper got thrown at his face and a grunt came out of his mouth.

"Shut up!" She mumbled, sitting up rather quickly making her bend forward and wince in immense soreness and pain.

"Ow.. fuck you and your huge and insufferable dick!!" She cursed at him, making her groan more when he laughed and stood up walking towards her.

He stopped in front of the couch right where Luna sat and held her head, he brought her head against his chest and hugged her.

"If you're still sore, I'll push the reservation to more later?" He asked, holding her chin softly and tilting it up softly.

"No... it's okay." She murmured, snuggling against him more, inhaling more of his relaxing scent.

He just shook his head and rubbed her head, ruffling her hair.
——
About 20 minutes later, Luna finally got up and walked towards her desk. Her eyes bulging out of her sockets when she saw how much work there was.

She rolled her eyes and shrugged, not actually minding the work because back when she was still in Group Team B, where Amelia is, Luna used to do extra work.

Before she began working, she started to neatly organise the papers and works she needs to file and sort out.

'I wonder how Amelia's doing..' Luna sighed, going back onto the laptop and started to recheck every file that has a minor mistake in them and then she corrected them and made sure there wasn't any problems with it before resending it back to Vincenzo.

Ring ring

Luna's attention was then shifted onto her desks phone, she paused her fingers on top of the laptop and raised brought the phone to her ear.

"Good evening, This is President Romanos office." She said calmly and respectfully on the phone while she carried on doing her work on the laptop, and a piece of paper and pen next to her just in case.