•| chapter 11 |•

Luna's POV
——————
I stood outside the tall building, looking up as I squinted my eyes seeing the height of it.

'Floor 30' is where his office is. I walked inside the building and walked towards the elevator after saying my greetings to some securities who knows me, from Amelia.

While I was waiting for the elevator to arrive, I heard some bickering behind me from a few workers.

"I can't believe President Fernando is two timing. What a brave man." He snickered, as he leant close to his team member.

"Badass? More like fake ass. I feel bad for the first girlfriend, poor thing. The second one even knows about President having a girlfriend already! I heard that she was proud of her 'relationship' with the president." The other man scoffed.

Ding, we all walked into the elevator, I pressed the 30th floor while the others pressed some other floors.

"Hey..that girls going to the 30th floor, is she new? I haven't seen her before.." the same guy, that called Fernando a badass, whispered.

"Harry, she's going to the floor where the President works.. you don't think that she's his new play toy?" The other guy gasped, quietly as possible.

But since it was only us in the elevator, I was able to hear it since I was quiet as fuck. "She's pretty hot though, President chose a nice o-" Harry whispered, leaning on the elevators wall.

I turned my head around towards their direction slowly, cutting him off mid sentence. I cocked an eyebrow and narrowed my eyes, " another play thing,huh?" I mumbled.

Could Fernando have been cheating on Amelia with many other girls? I'll just play along and find information.  Is what I thought.

I shrugged mentally in my thought and smiled at them.

I flipped my hair behind my back and tucked it behind my ear, "what do you mean by another play thing? Is President having other girls over..?" I fake gasped, dramatically, scrunching up my face in disappointment.

The man next to Harry, his name was Yilor according to his ID tag, sheepishly chuckled at me a bit embarrassed.

"Ahaha...yeah, President takes a new girl every 2 days.. so I'd advise you to go back." Yilor explained, elbowing Harry to help him.

"What's your name pretty girl?" Harry gave a sly smile, as he tucked his hands in his pockets, trying to make himself look buff.

What a creep. I smiled while gritting my teeth, "oh~ don't you worry about that." My anger deepening even more to hear that Fernando is a bitch.

Just as Harry was about to speak, I walked out of the elevator once we arrived at floor 30. I stopped in front of a small desk, "hello, do you perhaps know which way Mr. Fernandos Office is?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, you must be the special guest.. the office won't do for you, I've been instructed to tell the special guests to go to the hall on the left and go straight until you see 2 doors on the right, and go on the first one when you go." He explained a bit fast, and I'm just standing here trying to comprehend the first sentence he said.

"Thank you darling." I said, walking off to the direction he said.

'So he has a special room for these special females, huh?' I scrunched my face in disgust, I gripped my bag, feeling bad for Amelia who trusted him with all her heart.
——
I stood outside the door, looking at the door handle. I frowned and pushed the door open, my eyes widening and my hatred deepening.

"Mm~" A girl mewled on his lap, while he gave hickeys to her. His back faced to me.

When he heard the door open he seemed to lift his head a bit, "ah, you're here.." he said, moving the girl off his lap.