•| Chapter 20 - Under the mask |•

Darkness is the only thing Luna could see with her eyes closed, the fear and terror she felt was extremely overloaded.

Luna's eyes were closed shut, feeling the slight wind breeze on her face but she heard the fainted and echoed footsteps which were around her.

Her head throbbing and her ears ringing as she felt dizzy, probably from the recent terrifying events that occurred.

She heard slight muffled speaking but she dared not to open her eyes just yet.

She panicked deep within her, the slight terror and concern flooded inside her like a large wave crashing into her weak body.

Her mind wondered somewhere else, wondering if her friends was with her as well. She hoped that her baby was alright and the others were fine, but most of all she was completely angered and frustrated at these unknown men.

Just who were they? What did they want from them, what did they want from her?

The footsteps suddenly got closer towards Luna, her heart beat increasing.

"She should be awake by now, don't you think?" A man asked, confused, gently stroking her silk hair.

"Mhm, it's been 2 hours. God we even treated her Injuries, that drug should've kept her asleep until now." The other guy groaned in annoyance.

"Perhaps the drug didn't work properly..?" He asked, dumbfounded.

Just then the man sighed and shrugged Luna's shoulders roughly but.. gently?

But it held a lot of force as if they were basically forcing her to wake up despite her weak state.

She thought now was the time to 'wake up' and see these unknown men behind the mask.

She blinked hard and groaned a bit, opening her eyes slowly as she adjusted to the light and the two figures on the side of her.

"Ah! She's awake.." Man 1 said, smirking, lifting the strand of her silk hair to his nose and smelling her lovely scent.

She scrunched her nose at the movement, shivering slightly in disgust.

She looked towards Man 2 to see him just intently staring at her.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Man 2 ask, smiling but his sinister and low chuckle didn't escape her ear.

"Who a-are you?" She managed to stutter out, her strained voice forcing itself.

She attempted to look around, but couldn't see anything as they were in a white room with tinted black windows and a table.

"Who are we..? Oh dear, she forget us, hasn't she?" Man 1 sighed dramatically, leaning forward as he clasped both of Luna's hand to his chest.

Luna frowned, attempting to pull her clasped hands away from him, but the tight grip around her hands crushed her and made her wince.

Man 2 intensified his glare making her shudder, his smirk deepened, a small grin showing which made his small dimples come in slight view.

The dimples made Luna's eyes widen a bit and her brows furrowed, the dimples and smile oddly reminded her of someone..but who?

Man 1 looked up and saw the eye connection between the two, "ahh!! You figured who he is right? Hahaha how great!!" He exclaimed, clapping my his hands together.