Welcome to The Foundation

I'm back ❤️
——————-

BEN runs into the living room shouting for everyone to come. "GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE! THEY'VE RESPONDED!" BEN runs over to Ciel and shows him the email. Slenderman and Sebastian were the first to meet with the two shorter men in the living room. The sound of a herd of buffalo comes trailing from every corner of the house, rocking anything that wasn't apart of the house itself. The living room was soon filled with all the pastas from around the world. They had all come from every dark corner to help take down the S.C.P foundation. Ciel begins reading out loud as everyone's eyes slowly began to change colors; the steady growling of all the beasts and demons in the room could be hell itself to shame.

"Thank you for your interest in the S.C.P foundation. Upon reviewing your resume, Mr. Ciel Phantomhive, we gladly invite you to our mission. To rid the world of murderess across the world, which to our knowledge, your did for your Queen before you disappeared. We invite you to join us at our base, please bring that butler of yours. We hear he was one hell of a butler.
Sincerely,
The Foundation".

Sebastian's lips press together as his jaw clenches. "They know, my lord."
"I am aware, regardless. All we need to do is entertain long enough for everyone to sneak in." Ciel looks at everyone then to Slenderman who's aura has completely darkened, his tendrils waving aimlessly in the air threateningly. All of the pastas look to Slender for the green light. All of their eyes have completely changed as their sane sides are being completely dragged back into the darkest reaches of their insanity and demonic bloodlust.
Three words, that's all it took.
Like a spell, hell broke open.
Three little words that Ciel and Sebastian will remember forever.
"Kill them all."