Research

A/N I'm going to change the point of view on the story. Just so it's easier on my part.

----------------

Its been almost three days after Ciel made that account. They've heard no word from the corporation. Maybe it takes longer? Maybe they know what their plan is? But, how is that possible?
"Keep trying. I'm sure they're fine." Slenderman reassures Ciel who's head is resting angrily in his hands.

Screams. Screams. Screams. That's all Bløød heard as plan C consists of torturing her family in front of her. The beautiful (hair colored) killer is currently being chained and drugged with the poison S.C.P created to harm CreepyPasta beings human or object it'll burn like hell.
"FUCKING STOP! ILL RIP YOU OPEN FROM YOUR JAW! TURN IT OFF!" Bløød screams at the workers who need special glasses and earplugs in order from hearing the wicked curses from the not so good silver haired angel. They found what triggers the angel. They are using it to force her to obey. It's driving her mad. Anger and the thirst for blood dripping with every word.
"We need you to answer a few questions. Every time you do not obey we will inject her with another dose. Each time will get bigger and bigger. Understand?" A woman with red dyed hair dressed in expensive looking equipment. Her glasses are far more intelligent than her workers. Her glasses can read a persons heart rate, it can see temperature values, and is connected to her watch. Her watch reads her heart rate. If her heart rate speeds to a certain rate the facility goes into code red. "Ready?"
"Ask away, Kim" the silver haired girl smirks. The knowledge of her name makes the red dyed haired woman's blood boil.
"Jeff this is pissing me off. Can anyone reach her?" EJ asks telepathically to his blood thirsty companion.
"I cant reach Bløød at all. I can hear her thoughts though. She is telling us to stay calm and don't do anything dramatic." The smiling killer replies.
"How are you creatures created?" Kim asks.
"Inside us all is a little demon that urges us all to do bad things. Sometimes the good outweighs the bad. In most of your human murders. It's simply just a chemical imbalance. In us it's an actual demon. Most humans who can't handle it kill themselves. They aren't strong enough to come back. The ones you see before you, were indeed strong enough." The silver haired woman explains.
"How were you created? Are you truly the strongest CreepyPasta alive/dead?" Kim asks.
"I was your God's first born. I was not born in a womb at first. I was an angel sent down to do what my brother did. I had other plans. I met Satan. I was manipulated, used, and drove insane by him. I was already losing feathers up in heaven. I had to pretend to be the best angel around. I was tired of it. When I met Satan he changed me. I ended up killing a whole empire. Guess which one that one was. Hehe. Then my father sent all the angels down to kill me. They succeeded but I was cursed to be reborn into a new human womb every time I was killed. Over the years I gathered strength and I am still the strongest creature to walk the Earth." BløødLust explains.
"How do you access your world?" This question made everyone take a growl and step forward. Bløød laughed.
"You humans can not enter our world. Our world will tear and scratch at your skin, drag you down to the ground until the grass itself rips into your skin and drains your life away. Even if you managed to bring any flying machine into our world. The sky itself will turn on you and your machines will fail falling to the ground where millions of demonic wildlife will be waiting to tear into your flesh and feast upon your bodies. Our air is filled with our life force. Your weapons and chemicals will have little to no effect on us in our world. But since you asked, you can enter our world by simply carving our symbols into two to eight trees and standing in the middle of all of them. The more trees the bigger the portal." The silver haired woman laughed.
"Have you brought humans into your world?" Kim asked.
"Yes we have brought a selective few into our world. They will be slowly driven mad with every passing moment though." Bløød replies.
"How can everyone be killed?" Kim asks.
"We cannot be truly killed. We will return to our world but we will not wake for an amount of time. We will regain our health and over many many years we will be right back to how we were." Bløød replies.
"Liar!" Kim yells and the (hair colored) girl screams in pain.
"I am not lying." The chained wolf growls lowly. Jeff punches the re-enforced tempered glass and screams threats towards the worker and Kim.
"SHE ISNT LYING! DEMONS CANNOT BE KILLED! LOOK AT BLØØD! SHE CANT BE KILLED! WHEN ANGELS DIE THEY RETURN AS DEMONS IN HELL! WHEN DEMONS DIE THEY RETURN AS ANGELS IN HEAVEN! WE CANNOT DIE!!!" Jeff screams as his eyes glow a bright dark crimson.
"Return everyone to the cell. Keep Bløød chained but return her to the rest." Kim states as they release (CreepyPasta name) into the cell where she is smothered in hugs and comfort. Their guardian angel is chained but is returned to the same cell.

"That was fun." Jeff sarcastically snorts.
"My everything hurts." The beautiful (hair colored) girl growls.
"Come here and regain your strength." The soothing voice of the angel puts everyone's worries to rest. (CreepyPasta name) nods and walks over to the angel. She hugs the angel as best she could with the chains blocking the angels torso. The angels wings enclose her wounded companion as a black mist emits from the angels body and heals the girl within seconds. The big beautiful wings release the girl and the mist dissipates into the air leaving a soothing smell for the other killers. The researchers were in awe.