Captivity

It's been three months since the Pasta crew has been locked up. Being served two meals a day, having seven hours of sleep everyday along with fifteen hours of work everyday. Things have been completely shitty for the Pasta crew, having to deal with some fans being trapped here as well, everyday during breakfast fans would swarm the Pastas with questions, love, and an endless feeling of annoyance due to the lack of response. So to sum everything up, all the Pastas want to kill themselves, which seems to please The Watchers up above. They finally caught the world famous Pasta killers and made their lives so miserable they actually want to end themselves other than innocent people.
Jeff has been taken away from his beloved dog, Smile Dog. Eyeless has been fed nothing but vegetables and greens. Sally has been stripped from her beloved demonic teddy bear, and you have been stripped from Ciel, Sebastian, and all your other friends. Also being interrogated by assholes who use the pain of the other Pastas to get answers really isn't the highlight of your day. "Get back into your cell freak," a guard snaps at you as you slip into the normal straight jacket. The taste of your own blood somewhat feeds the hunger inside. But it wasn't enough to gain the strength you've lost in that strip club so long ago. All you wanted too do was hug Ciel and tell him you don't hate him. But of course with the current circumstances you couldn't.

Bang. Crash. Was the first thing you heard when you woke up. Your padded cell door flies open and three men walk in, "come with us miss." They demand sternly. You yawn and stand up walking out without question, you and the Pastas have been depressed for the past ten days. You guess the Watchers have noticed and are taking you to go see a "therapeutic" help. Approaching a steel door the guards used a key card and the door opened revealing the other Pastas in one big padded cell. A smile crept onto your face as you saw the crew press their faces against the glass making silly faces towards you. "Dorks." You giggled. They opened the door to the cell as and the others ran up to you pulling you in and immediately took off your straight jacket. "I've missed the fuck out of you guys!" You yelled as you jumped into Laughing Jacks slender like arms. "We've missed you too." They say, "well give you other brothers some love too!"  Eyeless chuckles, "Nuh! Give your little sister some love!"  Sally yelled as she jumped into your arms as Laughing Jack put you down. "We have so much to catch up on girl!" Jeff said in a girly tone. A laughing fit erupted from everyone. "God those fans during food time, like bitch I know I'm beautiful but no need to cum your pants." Jeff says with a hand on his hip and flips his shaggy black hair. Everyone laughs once again, "well now we know your sexual orientation, Jeff." Eyeless says as Jeff threw a pillow at him. "HAHA you're so fucking funny."