Trouble

"Seventeen murders in one hour. This Friday the 13th has been the scariest of then all. We advise all citizens to stay indoors and lock your houses down."
"An eyewitness has informed us of a girl with (hair color) (hair length) hair, she was (skin tone). Her outfit consists of shorts, and a black hoodie. If you see this woman call the authorities immediately."
"She's been killing for three weeks now,"
Jeff said crossing his arms, "and leaves no trace." BEN Drowned added. "It's our fault she's out there. We will correct our mistake." Ciel says with his arms crossed over his frail chest. "No, we're helping dude, she's our fam." BEN said letting out the smoke in his lungs. Jeff takes the burning plant rolled up in a piece of paper  out of his hand and takes a hit. "Yep."

A drop of water landing on the young boys head disturbed the train of thought. "Hm.." Ciel groaned in annoyance as he continued pacing back and forth. It was dark in the mansion only with a few candles lit because of a massive storm. Few people were present in the household. The rest had went out looking for the missing piece of the family, the one who has captured the young boy's attention from the moment he laid eyes on her. The missing piece of the now empty house.
"What disturbs your grey matter?" An angelic voice rips gently threw the darkness startling the young boy yet calmed his nerves. He turns and sees the angel of the house, Victoria. "I'm just worried." His reply is laced with worry and anxiety. "She'll be fine. I would be out there if she was in any form of danger young one." Ciel nodded as his anxiety and worry died down. "So you know where she is?" Ciel asked with a hopeful tone. "Yes." She smiled, "where is she?" He asked trying to conceal the desperate tone in his words.
"A dark yet colorful place, it's loud, and sweat fills the air. Along with the smell of pitiful lives." With that she walks off. Leaving a very confused boy.

"Well what did she say?" Masky asked while rubbing his finger along his little knife checking the sharpness.
"A dark yet colorful place, it's loud, and sweat fills the air. Along with the smell of pitiful lives. Whatever that means." He huffed.
"The strip club." Jeff speaks up as everyone looks at him with confusing in their eyes. "What? I go often." He shrugs and walks towards the door grabbing his hoodie and knife.

Boobs and asses everywhere. Ciel cringes mentally, and physically. 'Such disgrace. How could these woman bring themselves to do such things just to please a RANDOM man!?' Ciel thought in his head. On the other hand Sebastian is having the time of his life, he is currently picking out the best girl, dancer, tits, and ass in the building. Jeff and BEN got about seven requests to have "private time" in the back rooms. Hoodie and Masky are studying the many gangs in the building, checking every corner for hunters, but also keeping an eye out for girls.
Well, that's until the lights go off and everything goes silent. But three words send the gang into a blood thirsty rage.

"Welcome Pasta Killers."