Shopping and Piercings

After hours of shopping you finally found the perfect clothing for Ciel's frail body. And Sebastian's toned body. It took a lot of looking, but you found something that fits. You then ran out of the store with a huge grin on your face. "Follow me~!" You cooed. Fear began to cover their faces as they hesitantly followed. You approached a tattoo and piercing shop. "What is this place?" Sebastian asked looking at all the different piercings. "It's a piercing and tattoo shop." You smiled and showed an employee a card from your back pocket. The person nodded and stepped aside. "Free entry~" you giggled and walked back.
"YO! It's my number one freak 'round here'" a person yelled and ran over to you. "Waz' up my main man!" You laughed and did a bro hug with him. "What is your fine ass doin' here?" He asked puffing on his joint. "Getting a new fucking tat! What else?! Oh and gettin' these two pierced up. And lookin' fine!" You said already high. "Damn....~ you always got da good shhhit...~" you giggled giving the weed to Ciel and Sebastian. "Hell ya baby girl!~" he cooed back being high as well. Ciel smiled at you and took a hit. As well as Sebastian. "Damn...this stuff is powerful..." Ciel said dosing off. Sebastian did a trick as he began getting high. "Damn...~" he said. "Well that took care of those two. Now they won't feel a thing" you said as you lead them to a chair. "Newbies?" The guy asked. You nodded and sat down looking at the piercings. "I think...? Hm...? What would go with them?..." You thought out loud as you pulled your vape. You looked at them and laughed a little. "Soon y'all will be as badass like me~" you giggled being super self confident. And picked out their piercings and tattoos.