All A Dream?

The female killer awakens from her dark slumber. A single question remains floating around in her head. Was it just a dream? No that can't be it, demons don't dream. Barely even sleep at that. Was it a vision of some sort? Nah it was probably just a dream, maybe she's still a little human?

"Are you okay sissy?" The old seven year old asks curiously. Sally is the oldest out of us all, well besides BløødLust and the elders. She's an aging demon stuck in a seven year old body. We don't really know her exact age but we know she's old. The (age) year old female nods in response. Sally nods and goes back into her corner. Now that Sally went into the corner (Pasta name) realizes that all the pastas are sitting against the wall in the cell. Why do they look so down? The female killer crawls over to her the smiling killer who is tracing his nail along his skin.
"We didn't think you'd wake." Sally says sadly.
"Why?" The female killer asks curiously.
"Because, you were out for a week. They had to drag BløødLust down here to heal you. She's in chains and muffled like a wild dog." Jeff explains.
"Did you not see the look in her eyes though? She's got a plan. She's the strongest woman in the Pasta community. She's not going to let us rot down here! Where the fuck is BEN and Slender?! WE ARE SITTING HERE ROTTING AND THEY HAVENT MADE A MOVE YET!!! I KNOW THOSE FUCKERS HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT US!!!" Jeff yells eyes glowing bright red, his body twitching as if the rage built inside has set off a bomb and about to explode in a gory fashion.
"Jeff you know for a fact they haven't forgot about us. Blood is probably resting and saving her energy to break out. She's a wolf, they don't like being caged. She will break us out. Even if it's the last thing she does." Eyeless explains. Jeff nods and calms down a bit. His outburst made everyone think to themselves.
"And we're sitting here discussing this with these recorders around?" (Pasta name) asks.
"No, they turned them off temporarily. To reset the system just incase BEN or one of the glitches try to push through." Laughing Jack explains.
"Can we contact the others?" Sally asks with sadness in her voice.
"We've tried, we can't contact anyone outside this building. Also Blood is being drained of her energy so she can't be spoken too."
"So we're stuck here?" The (hair color) girl sighs in disbelief.
"Not quite.." Eyeless says looking at the wall.

"Look at how pitiful this is, the Daughter of God is chained up. In a cage like a wild animal, because you kill people with these demonic freaks." A worker of the prison the Pasta family is captured in, spit at the silver haired woman. "Such a pathetic little bitch huh?" The scientists sent the worker out to anger the angel to observe how powerful she claims to be.
"Subject shows no emotion or reaction to the brutal experiment to find out just how deeply, a 'so-called' daughter of god can endure. Such an amazing little creature. I am not fully understanding the depth of how her mind and body works. She seems to go to a different place when she closes her eyes from the (what should be extremely painful) analysis of her abilities." One scientists records progress.
"Let experiment B commence." A scientist speaks on the intercom. The worker give the angel one last spiteful glare before exiting the room. A door opens letting in a adult female and male holding hands seemingly to be married. The female killer slowly looks up with glowing silver eyes. Snickering, half her face seems to be amused by the couple. The other half remains untouched by emotion. The half who finds this amusing grins, leaving the other half left untouched; the half's eye sparkles with excitement as blood red begins shading the outside and inner rim of her eye. The crimson color whom runs across the outer and inner circles of her eye begins to reach out to each other. Grabbing hold making squiggles throughout her eye, the hypnotic eye pulls the males attention filling him with a fear-like virus. The woman gazed into the silver emotionless eye, filling her with rage, confusion, sorrow, and fear.
"Why did you do it?" The woman grips her husbands hand while choking on her pitiful words. "Why did you kill him?" Her words filled with sorrow, and a hint of confusion. "Our son, why did you kill him?" Her voice raised a little. BløødLust tilts her head up slightly, like a dog who's being spoken to. The woman fills with rage, "WHY?!"
"Why you ask?" The female chained up speaks for the first time. Her poisonous voice struck fear into all who heard those three little words. "Why? Hm...great question. Why did we kill him?" She begins giggling, slowly getting louder. "Why?!" The room filled with an hysterical laughter, bouncing off the walls and slowly imprinted itself into the couples mind. It suddenly went silent, "he was a fun target. The screams was...toxic. The way he screamed and begged for mercy...it was empowering." The female said darkly. The couple gasps, taking what was just said in.
Slap
"You bitch! Fuck you! That was my baby! That was mine! And you took him away! Rot in hell! Piece of shit!" The woman screams at the female killer who's now fully smiling. The dull eye now sparkles with excitement.
"Let go dear..." The man sighs, walking out with his wife.
"Commence experiment C." Little did they know their "experiment" Gabe BløødLust exactly what she needed to pull her energy back from the devices pulling her energy away.

-----

"How the fuck did they get caught?!" Sonic EXE exclaims angrily. BEN had called for back up while Ciel and Sebastian used their detective like abilities to gather information on the corporation. The two had dug up some valuable information. The site SCP allows children of the age of fifteen or older to join. It seems to be a story making website, but those who sign up are being judged, some are chosen to work for the darker side of the corporation.
"Let's go get them before it's too late!" Jane the Killer suggests, "im the one who will make Jeff suffer! Not them!"
"We need to make a plan." Slenderman states. Ciel and Sebastian step forward.
"I have a plan." Ciel states confidently. "Sebastian and I will make an account and join their webpage. BEN, Sonic, and Lost you will need to make us look perfect for the higher jobs. They will take us to where the Pastas are being hidden, finally Sebastian will sneak you all in." Ciel finishes as the group thinks and nods, approving the plan.
"Make your account now, we're getting them tomorrow at midnight." Slender orders.

-------------